Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Query show all contacts whose companies are in the telecom industy
Pages: 1
RSS
Query show all contacts whose companies are in the telecom industy, How can I create a list of all contacts who work for a company in for example the telecom industry? The list I want to create is a list of contacts.
How can I create a list of all contacts who work for a company in for example the telecom industry? The list I want to create is a list of contacts.
Hi!

You can add new custom field "industry" in contacts (CRM>Settings>Custom fields) and filter all contacts by industru field=telecom value.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Thank you for your fast response. I know that would be a solution however, it is not a very clean one. The sector/industry should be an attribute of the company. Is it possible to do a cross table query: Show my all contacts who's company is part of the telecom industry. Where the industry field is part of the company and not an attribute of the contact.
I'm afraid not. Filters work only for the CRM records own attributes, not connected item's attributes.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana,

Has Bitrix24 found a solution to this challenge by now? This would really be a relevant feature.

Thanks,

Kai
Hi Kai-Markus,

We've added this option to our features reguests list, thank's for your vote.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24