Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » How to separate contacts from three businesses in the same Bitrix24 account?
Pages: 1
RSS
How to separate contacts from three businesses in the same Bitrix24 account?
I am a new free Bitrix24 user and I have a small business that currently operates three different brands.

Naturally, I want to separate my contacts for each brand so if anyone can please tell me how I can do that it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mario
Hi Mario!

First, if you may be interested in 3 different Bitrix24 accounts - you can create more at your Bitrix24 Network page https://www.bitrix24.net/ - create Bitrix24. In this case you will get 3 totally independent accounts (Systems).

If you are OK with one Bitrix24 account & want to work with all contacts in one CRM system but navigate between the categories, you can work with filters - e.g. create new custom field for contacts (CRM>Settings>Custom fields) of type=list, add your 3 brands to the list & make it "required", so that each of your contacts must be connected with 1 of these brands. After that you will be able to create new filters (filter 1=brand1, filter2=brand2, etc.) & work by switching between these filters. Hope this helps.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana!

I created an additional 2 different Bitrix24 accounts through the network page.

I think that's the best option.
Great!

FYI - free Bitrix24 intranets may be deleted automatically after 2 months of inactivity - just in caseyou're the only user & will work with multiple intranets please make sure you log in & perform some activity at least once per month.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks for the tip.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24