Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » quotes standard text
Pages: 1
RSS
quotes standard text, Default text on quotes
Hi guys

I want to have standard conditions of sale printed on the quotes and want to use the fields in conditions and content as these can be printed on the quote in the right place

trouble is I have to type these in for every quote when they are always the same. I suppose I could copy one quote to another but I would then be left with a lot of editing

I just want the text to be standard - how can I achieve this please?

I have managed to get the address printing when added to the settings of the quote form

but cannot get VAT number Company number or registered in to print out

Also where do I put 'Quote Valid for 30 Days'

and price subject to VAT at 20% ??
Hi Richard,

Currently only main fields are printed on quote, we'll have a closer look at the Quotes printed form usability. Thanks for reporting.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana

What is defined as a main field please?

Need some standard text that can be printed on every quote apart from printing the following on each quote - these fields exist but dont print anywhere it seems?

VAT registration No
Company Registration No
Dear Richard,

You're right, we have taken one of our client's Quote as a sample when developing this module ( the sample hadn't these fields) & we haven't added all fields from the settings section to the quote handler that generates printed (pdf) forms, it means we have to upgrade the handler. Thanks for reporting this as a problem - we have added this option to the plan.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Any improvement about this subject?
Hi Enis!

We paln to, but not yet.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24