Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Meeting activity - Add both a company and a contact and/or multiple contacts
Pages: 1
RSS
Meeting activity - Add both a company and a contact and/or multiple contacts, How do I add both a company and a contact and/or multiple contacts to a meeting activity?
Is there a way to add both a company and a contact to a meeting activity?  Also, is there a way to add multiple contacts to a meeting activity?
Hi Jason!

You can add meetings with multiple CRM records from your Calendar section - as new event (see more page to add CRM records to the event). The event will appear in your calendar & will be shown as meeting activity in each assigned CRM record's details page (but you won't see that this meeting is multiple from the CRM record's page, only from the calendar's section)

Best,

Yana.
Thanks
Hi - When saving a call report from completed meeting to a Contact, is there a way to assign multiple Contacts to that call report? It seems that you can only select one "with" contact. Thanks
Hi Rachel!

Thanks for your question. The call report\details form does not allow to add more than one contact since the call is performed with one party only, not with several. I see what you mean - that you may need to add other CRM records that may be connected to the call, we'll consider your suggestion for the future updates. Currently the system logic does not support that.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana,

Could you add me to those supporting the idea of incorporating "conference calls" to Bitrix24?  It's such a common and normal business feature.

Similar with meetings too.  Many meetings take place with more than 2 people.

Thanks again,

Charles
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24