Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » How can I assign Contact/Company to Department, without using only the Responsible Person field?
Pages: 1
RSS
How can I assign Contact/Company to Department, without using only the Responsible Person field?, There is any way to assign CRM entry like this?
Hi.

I am new to Bitrix24 and I am trying to achieve my company's requirement with the system.
How can I assign Contact/Company to Department, without using only the Responsible Person field?

Just for example, If one employee is assigned to TWO Main Departments, and in each main department, he is assigned to another Sub-Departments;
In this case, the employee will see all the CRM entries mixed, without an option to filter it by the relevant department/sub-department he is looking for.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Hi Tal!

There is no other way besides "responsible person" field. You can try to create special CRM department with strict devision corresponding the  access permissions roles *users may be inside their main department (not related to CRM) & take their place in CRM rights department)

Best,

Yana.
Any plans to add this feature. Our company works in teams so we don't assign clients/companies to just 1 individual, but to a team of 4-5 employees so that they can load balance the customer service.
Hi Kevin!

To be honest, we haven't been thinking about this option much - I'll leave this topic open - hope to see more votes for this option - it could help us evaluate the request importance. Thank you!

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24