Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » automatic exchange rates
Pages: 1
RSS
automatic exchange rates, why up-to date exchange rates are not used?
Hi,
all data is kept in base currency and rest is calculated with manually entered exchange rate. Am I correct? So if I in a month time change the exchange rate, all data are recalculated?
I do not think there is a workaround, you should keep history exchange rates for all transactions and for new ones get up to date values.
just a suggestion      
Hi

The curency exchange rate "change" does not affrect the existing (saved) items, in other words they are not recalculated - if you need e.g. deals to be recalculated due to the new currency exchange rate - you need to open & save them again.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,
so there is no need to set it manually, it can be downloaded in realtime-daily from google finance or yahoo finance.
just a suggestion.
thanks
Thanks for the suggestion, sure it can be a good option, though not sure about the tech side of such option implementation - we'll consider it with the devs.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Guys,
I am new to Bitrix and I just spotted this thread.
Any news regarding automatic exchange rates for invoices?
We use EUR as reference and the local currency we are usually invoicing in, is very active (RON).
Also, we need to display on our invoices the exchange rate used for calculating the final price.
I need to know if this is something than can be solved out of the box or with an app or API call.
I am using Cloud Version so far.
Thanks you,
Adrian
Hi Adrian,

We don't have this option planned yet. You can check our REST API Online Help or contact one of our certified partners with this request.

Best,

Yana.
Thank you Yana,

Can I use the API for cloud version as well?
REST API is available for the cloud, API for the self-hosted versions.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24