Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » New Address Fields
Pages: 1
RSS
New Address Fields, Change in address fields not converting with lead convertion
Hi

The new additional address fields are welcome but something is not working when converting a lead to a conrtact and company where address field appears to go blank

and is only one field available and showiing blank and not taking lead address through to contact or company

I normally copy and paste contact address to company address at the convert stage and now its gone

Can you help please

I have also just noticed that the tab LEADS seems to have disapeared from the company and contacts view. I am sure I used to be able to see the lead that created the company by clicking on a tab in company or contact view.

this was useful as meetings and calls against that company/comtact are recorded agaist the Lead and sometimes you need to go back and refer to this information - emails as well are there against the LEAD

Am I correct here?

thanks

Richard
Edited: Richard Duff - 03/30/2015 19:44:31
Hi Richard!

something is not working when converting a lead to a conrtact and company where address field appears to go blank

Thanks for reporting, I've passed info to the devs.

Yana.
I am having the same issue. We are just getting started setting up our system and we plan to import several hundred leads. I tested out the process by entering all the information available for a lead, including the address, using the address lines. When I convert the lead, the address information I entered is gone, and the address blank is now only one field.

If the address doesn't convert and we have to copy and paste every time, the redundancy of effort makes the process very inefficient. Has this been addressed?
Hi Mike!

Our devs are working on import & convert address issues, thanks for reporting.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24