Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Wordpress form with automatic email when completed? Is it possible?
Pages: 1
RSS
Wordpress form with automatic email when completed? Is it possible?
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a way I could set up a lead capture form on my wordpress website that when submitted A) imports their data into Bitrix24 CRM and B) sends the user an email with a pdf attachment?  For the purposes of this question, please assume I am a technological moron.
Edited: Frank Horbelt - 06/19/2015 21:51:31
Anyone?
Hi Frank,

Please contact one of our certified partners who work with cloud verison with this request, as we don't have the built in tool for that, but we do have REST API available.

BTW there is also a Form constructor app (available in marketplace) that can collect leads who filled the form at your website & add them to Bitrix24 CRM - https://www.bitrix24.com/about/blogs/technews/form-constructor-for-bitrix24.php

Best,

Yana.
Hi Frank Horbelt,

Hi Drew
We've made a plugin for Wordpress, which could build a customised form and pass the leads to the Bitrix24.
See the screenshots attached. You can create any number of forms and put them as a shortcode, like [bitrix24leads id=4] on your page.
We are happy to help you with the installation of this plugin into your WordPress website, just send us your requirements.

Cheers, Andrew
andy@webbee.co.nz
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24