Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Add New Product Access Permission
Pages: 1
RSS
Add New Product Access Permission
Hi,

I have a situation. I have added only 2 roles in Access permission, Administrator & User. I have set Access Permission in CRM-->Settings->Access Permission, Users don't have Delete, Export & Import in all modules.

Now, my user is facing an issue. At the time of creating New Deal, my user is not able to add new product. Even in the Product Catalogue, my user is not able to Add New Products.

I am not able to find Settings to allow Users to Add New Products.

Can you help?

Regards,

Ronak
Hi Ronak!

Unfortunately access permissions for product catalog are not available at the moment, as for your particular scenario - please contact our Helpdesk with screeshot of access settings - they will assist. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana,

Thank you for your reply.

My question is that my user is not able to Add New Product in Deal section. Why is that? Is it by default that only Administrator can add New Products in Catalogue or in New Deal?

User Access Permission setting is: Access Denied for Import, Export & Delete in all module.

Thank you.  
Currently the system works this way - you need to enable option "User can edit settings" in CRM>Access Permissions. Note that in this case the user will have access to the CRM Settings.

I'll add your vote for the product catalog access permissions settings option. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana,

Our problem seems to be same as Ronak's. Our sales persons can not add new products once they work on Lead and Deal. It seems that only administrator is allowed to do. However, the fact that administrator can not do such detailed sales works. Can you help us? This is very critical and urgent demand in our office. Thank you.

Regards,
May
Hi Thuan Phuoc,

Please check CRM - Access Permissions - role settings for lead\deal editing.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana,

Thanks for your reply.

However, I tried to check CRM settings\Access permission but didn't find any permission related to Products in Lead & Deal. It only related to Deal and Lead stages. Pls have glance at the screen shot for your review. Could you pls help? Thanks a lot.

FYI, we use cloud business version.
As far as I see you have update forbidden for deals in the first screenshot - it means sales managers cannot update (edit)  a deal -e.g. add products. If this won't help, please report this to our Helpdesk. Thanks.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please see the actual permission schedule of our person. With Personal and department permission for Deal and Lead, but she still can not add new products. If possible, please identify the problem. And I will contact your Helpdesk as per your advise.

Thanks.
Please contact our Helpdesk, they will look deeper into your issue and check id anything went wrong with your account. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24