Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Question Deal Filtering by Multiple Products
Pages: 1
RSS
Question Deal Filtering by Multiple Products
Hello, We have entered some deals with annual or monthly billing as 2 different products and are looking for filtering. Unfortunately I can only seem to select 1 product to filter by at once. Am I choosing incorrectly? I would like to be able to filter results that (contains or does not contain) both product X and product Y.
Thanks for your input in advance.
-Jason
Hi Jason!

What parameter & value are you filtering by? You can filter by several parameters at the same time.

Best,

Yana.
I can see the ability to filter by several parameters, but what if i want to narrow down a single parameter. I would like to choose more than 1 product to filter by and I can only seem to select 1 product to filter deals by. Another example would be filtering by 2 cities under companies. I can remove filters but can not add any further than 1. It would be nice to be able to gather a filter that can search for companies in a region by entering multiple city parameters Filter: Northeast USA results = cities Boston OR New York. Or results which have deals for widgets OR Doodads.
Edited: Jason Geraci - 08/24/2015 18:11:02 (spelling)
I see, yes you can choose several values only form the lists, but cannot add several values for string type of fields like Address for example. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I am facing same issue. Can't we add multiple string type of one fields? In this I can filter leads with addresses/cities.

Regards,
Abhinav
Hi!

Unfortunately not.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24