Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » cvs export to mac numbers
Pages: 1
RSS
cvs export to mac numbers
Hi Bitrix,
nice CRM tool, that I am discovering now. First I imported some leads from Salesforce. This worked without problems. Now I find, that it is a bit awkward to handle the leads. So I added some fields and tried to export the leads in excel and csv-format, because it is much easier for me to work on the data in numbers.

But it is not possible to import it in numbers, not in the old version (numbers 09) nor in the new version. It is not possible to drag the file into the data window. It seems, that it is more likely a web file with tags ans stuff. So how may I come to a better and easy to handle workflow exporting and importing csv-files?

Thanks and regards, Chris
Hi Christian!

Do you mean you have problems during import or with export of CRM list of leads? You can email us in German at info (at) bitrix24 (dot) de Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Hi Jana,

thanks for your quick response :-) I tried to import the Bitrix-CSV of the leads in numbers / MAC and get something like this:

<tbody><tr><td></td><td></td><td>In Arbeit</td><td>John</td><td></td><td>Doe</td><td>10.09.2015 12:09:28</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td­><td></td><td></td><td></td><td>Christian Koch</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></­td><td></td><td></td><td>Dortmund</td><td></td><td></td><td>­</td><td></td><td>Unterhaltung Lieblingsstücke</td><td></td><td>2</td></tr><tr><td></td><td­></td><td>In Arbeit</td><td>John</td><td></td><td>Doe</td><td>10.09.2015 12:09:29</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td­><td></td><td></td><td></td><td>Christian Koch</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></­td><td></td><td></td><td>Dortmund</td><td></td><td></td><td>­</td><td></td><td>NIKO Hairdesign</

Now I tested again, and -s surprise, surprise - it works with Excel-Format :-) I suppose, you tightened some screws ;-)

Thank you and have a nice time, Chris
Good to know it worked Chris! Good luck with your work!

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24