Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » How to manage new person on the same position
Pages: 1
RSS
How to manage new person on the same position
Hi,

I wonder what is the best practice in a quite common situation when a person leaves the position and a new person is appointed? For the sake of the argument let's say that we are interested to know the whole history of calls, visits etc. of the Director at the Company ACME. Yesterday the Director was Greg, he left and today Mary was appointed. Obviously Greg is now ex Director and Mary the present Director. However, we need to have a history on the events (phone calls, meetings, e-mails etc.) on the Director of ACME regardless who is holding  this position.

Thanks
Andrej  
Hi Andrej!

When you dismiss the user, his data such as Activity Stream conversations, calendar, My Drive files & tasks stay available - to access it you should open dismissed users profile page (use search or find the user under Company > Users\Employees > Inactive) - and click calendar, My Drive, conversations or tasks (remember you should have enough permissions to do that - be dismissed user supervisor or account administrator)

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I am afraid this is a misunderstanding. You are mentioning the user, our employee, whereas I was talking about the customer - about the lead that was converted to contact and we have some events (meetings, phone calls etc.) connected to this person. Since he will be replaced tomorrow I wonder whether I could bind the history of these events onto a new person, his successor on the same position (director of this company).

Workaround would be to modify the demographic data on this persons record in Bitrix24 but I believe this solution is not elegant.

Best,
Andrej
Andrej, excuse me - you have posted this question in the CRM section, that's correct. Unfortunately Bitrix24 does not provide CRM records activities transfer at the moment, thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, I believe the workaround you've mentioned can be used in this case.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24