Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Creating a web to lead form with autoresponders
Pages: 1
RSS
Creating a web to lead form with autoresponders, Lead forms and autoresponders
Is there a way to set up web to lead forms and create autoresponders to follow up when information is submitted through form.
Hello, Mr. Stone!

Yes, we have the possibility to create a web to lead form. With sites on the Bitrix Base it's going through easy integration, and with other Bases it's possible to organize thanks to REST API.  
You can watch the information about lead form creation through REST API here
and create autoresponders to follow up when information is submitted through form.
What do you mean under autoresponders? It is a notification for you when a form is submitted?

Best Regards,
Anna
Is there a way to collect info through a webform?

Then can certain words be flagged so that one of a seclection of emails is sent to the lead automatically?  For instance, if they say "I am interested in your fee" then the pre-written email relating to Fees is sent automatically.

Is this information then entered into the leads section of the CRM?

Is the Sales workgroup then sent an email that here is a new lead who is interested in working with insurance? (Or better yet, the part of the Sales workgroup that specializes in insurance leads)

Thanks
Hi Michael,

Then can certain words be flagged so that one of a seclection of emails is sent to the lead automatically?  
These flags scenario should be created on your website and after that you can establish connection with Bitrix24 CRM. Please find more infohere.

Is the Sales workgroup then sent an email that here is a new lead

In case if you want a notification to be sent to the sales managers when a new lead is created, and a new email with prices to be sent automatically to the new leads - this can be done with the help of the Business Processes module. Please note that if you cannot create Business Process yourself, you can contact our partnerswho will help you to build up your own Bitrix24.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
I also would like to know about autoresponders.

Autoresponders are automatic emails that are sent to clients or leads based on an event.  ie.  lead is entered (manually or automatically) in bitrix24 and event triggers a series of emails (date based) to be sent to the lead automatically (no human intervention).

Basically i use mailchimp for autoresponders.  bitrix24 & the mailchimp app dont talk to each other this way (app only allows you manually send from bitrix24) so i am wondering if this can be set up in business processes or in another way?

Note: these automatic emails are to be sent to clients or leads not employees/sales managers etc of the company.

do you have a video to watch that can step me through this or a document 'how to'?
Hi Jodi!

Unfortunately this can't be performed with the help of the BPs in Bitrix24. I'll add your vote for autoresponders to our features requests list. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24