Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » [Help] Problem with export& import contacts - Administrator roles
Pages: 1
RSS
[Help] Problem with export& import contacts - Administrator roles
Hi all,

I have problem with export contact to .CSV and other available format files. Since I have the Administrator role, but the imported file is empty "currently, there are no contacts available".
What should I do to migrate the contacts from this organization to other (same Bitrix24 system).

Thanks,
Hi Quan,

2 options to check:
1) your role settings in CRM > Settings> Permissions> Access permissions - open your role - check export access
2) each contact has "use in contact export" option - if it is disabled - the contact won't be exported, you need to enable the option to export contacts. (you can use group action = include in export from the contacts list)

Best,

Yana.
k
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Quan,

2 options to check:
1) your role settings in CRM > Settings> Permissions> Access permissions - open your role - check export access
2) each contact has "use in contact export" option - if it is disabled - the contact won't be exported, you need to enable the option to export contacts. (you can use group action = include in export from the contacts list)

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana,

Would you please guide me in detail how to use the group action?
Hi Yana,

I already solved the problem. Thank you
Great!

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24