Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Can't add a Call since this morning
Pages: 1
RSS
Can't add a Call since this morning, Whenever I click Save Call I get a popup saying I need to complete 'With' or 'Deal' - but I can't!!!!!!
Anyone else having this?
Yes! Its not working and i don't understand why they changed it.  Add: I found a way to close it but its not saving the time and date?
Edited: Herman Dijkstra - 06/23/2016 15:46:45
It's been 2 days now - I can't log calls into Bitrix.. what the hell is going on!!?!!?

It asks for a 'With' field but there is no way to add text or lookup any data..

Come on!! At this rate we won't be continuing to use this CRM and definitely won't be upgrading.

Support ticket still unanswered...

#BitrixExit
Edited: James Osborne - 06/24/2016 11:26:58
James, this seems to be working for me.

Clicking on With (+Select) and LEAD produces nothing, but Search works (as soon as you type something before clicking the button).
Also, clicking on More to expand the window, and then on Deal (+select), works as intended.

Ronaldo
---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
http://www.radsolucoes.com.br
Hello,
It's beter now. I can make and save registration of a call. I understand more what they wanted to do with the field. Strange that default is sett on tomorrow and not on today. For me its more usefull if its was set on today.  
Edited: Herman Dijkstra - 06/24/2016 17:38:41
Thanks Ronaldo, sadly I still can't get it to work.

When I start typing a Contact name in the box after selecting Search nothing appears and whatever I type disappears after I hit enter

So frustrating that I can't log calls.. 2 days and still no solution from Bitrix Support...

Losing faith rapidly.

James
ah!
I think I got a solution for you, please contact me via http://radsolucoes.com.br/en_us/contact-1

No strings attached...

Ronaldo
---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
@James. I use 'calls' 2 way's.

01: Go to LEADS --> COMPANY --> ACTIVITY --> CALL --> Contact is automatically filled in.
02: Go to  COMPANY's --> CONTACTS --> <name> --> ACTIVITY --> CALL --> contact is automatically filled in.

I think you can do the same under CONTACTS. Search there and then registrate your CALL I hope it helps?

sry for my English, i am not a native
Herman Dijkstra wrote:
@James. I use 'calls' 2 way's.

01: Go to LEADS --> COMPANY --> ACTIVITY --> CALL --> Contact is automatically filled in.
02: Go to  COMPANY's --> CONTACTS --> <name> --> ACTIVITY --> CALL --> contact is automatically filled in.

I think you can do the same under CONTACTS. Search there and then registrate your CALL I hope it helps?

sry for my English, i am not a native

Thanks for your reply Herman, your English is great!

I'm trying to add an Activity to a Contact not a Lead so I'm already doing the 2nd process. When I get the Call window open the With field is empty and I can't enter text and the + Select button just brings up a blank search window that says No Data (see previous post image)

James
Your welcome James, tanks!

I go to to the contact and add the activity there... works for me
ScreenHunter_5.jpg (149.26 Kb)
Herman, thanks again for your help - I've tried adding from both Contact and Activity List and I can never get any name to appear in the With: Field.

Very frustrating.

James
James,

please check if the contact's phone field is empty.
Search will not find records without a phone.
Just add a phone to any contact record, then search for that contact's name.
It will show...

Ronaldo
---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
Hi,

We are not using the default field for Phone. Instead we use a custom one. That way we cannot add a new call to a lead. Very frustrating indeed.

Please fix it.

BR
Dear Yana,

Are there any updates about this situation? Can you make the With and Deal fields not mandatory? Please shed some light.

Thanks.

BR
For what it's worth the workaround to this is to populate the Work Phone number - then you can add a Call activity.
@James Osborne Yes that's a workaround, but the field Phone is difficult to use, because it is hard to edit. You have to click on More - Edit to write something in this field. If you write the phone number in a custom field, there is an icon that lets you edit directly and is much more convenient to use. That's why we use a custom field instead of the default one.

BR
For me the problems where solved. But just a few minutes ago my Bitrix went offline and now i have the same problems again. 'With' field is empty and I can not select or search. So I can nog log calls!!  Bitrix please help? Where are You? What is going on?

Update: Its it is working again
Edited: Herman Dijkstra - 06/30/2016 20:05:58
Hi everyone,

My apologies for being offline for a while, as you've noticed we were rolling out some big updates these days - web forms, open channels, online payment options. As for Bitrix being offline and problems regarding custom fields for calls - please contact our Helpdesk - our support team will assist.  Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24