Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM Contacts
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM Contacts
Hey

I want to be able to hide some contacts in our company CRM from other employees or groups of employees.

For example i only want the people dealing with the western Australia contacts to be able to see the WA contacts and not any other state.

can you please let me know how i do this?
Hi Jordan,

Bitrix24 CRM provides access permissions configuration based on the responsible user condition. Here is what it means: you can configure access to all contacts based on users who are responsible for these contacts. In your case you can create separate department - let's call it WA & add users who work with this direction to this department.Further create another department(s) for other directions or one for general contacts. Access permissions in this case will be = personal & department. Users of WA department will see only each other contacts, users from General department (give them same access = personal & department) will have access to own & General department contacts, but not to another department records.

Read more here

Best,

Yana.
Hi

thankyou for your help. I believe I have done as you have explained above.
though my staff still can not see contacts owned by someone else in there department. can you please check i have done this correct in the below screen shots ?
roles.JPG (70.85 Kb)
Hi Jordan,

Please contact our Helpdesk with these details, our support team will assist. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24