Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Products into calendar and others questions
Pages: 1
RSS
Products into calendar and others questions
Hi.
Right now we are looking for a system which will help us to improve our efficiency.

We want to have possibility to make an reservation for a products (or cars), I mean I want to reserve car "A" on Monday morning, it should be visible to others (sel ected) that it's reserved... Car "A" should be chosen fr om lists of products or resources, not typed every time in textbox...

Second thing is:
I want to create own two lists in New Deal, but they must be connected. I mean selection in first list changes possibilities in second list etc... Its' possible?

Third thing:
If I create 3 business process templates in Deal section, how to autostart one of them depending on type of deal?

Regards
Andrzej  
Hi Andrzej,

You can try to use Bitrix24 web forms with products to choose from, see example below:

I want to create own two lists in New Deal, but they must be connected. I mean selection in first list changes possibilities in second list etc... Its' possible?
try to do that with the web form conditions as well

Regarding business processes please contact one of our partners.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana, but:
How to put web form in New Deal form and how to take data from there (what was chosen, etc.)?
You can create new custom fields for deal form (CRM > Settings > Form & Report Settings > Custom fields). After that you'll be able to add this field to the web form.

Below the from main settings, under "More" - choose "create new document" = deal. This option will allow you to create new deals from the forms filled (in order to avoid duplicates you can choose option = merge)

Best,

Yana.
Thanks it works, but after creating deal from webform, when I open created deal again all fields are visible...

Next question:
How I can add products into calendar? Why? I want to create kind of reservation system, it means that if one product is reserved to some deal, it can't be used in other deal in the same time (for example demo for client), or for example I have 5 company cars and if some of them are reserved by worker I should have possibility to see that reservation and no one should make reservation in the same time... It's possible?
There is no exact implementation of your task. Here is what you can do:

- you can create new calendar events with deals attached (in new event form open "more" - CRM items)
- you can create tasks with deadlines with deals attached

Please note that product catalog is not supported in the options above

Another option:

Add custom field = date to your product form (CRM > Settings > Start Point > Product Properties > field type=date). After that you will be able to add dates to your product. There is no way to extract these dates to the calendar, but you can add dates as column to the list of products (CRM > Catalog > Edit list > List columns > find your new field of date type >Apply)

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana,

Any idea when we'll be able to edit fields again?

I was told the problem was fixed last week but still no change on my site.

Thanks

Charles
Hi Charles,

Any idea when we'll be able to edit fields again?

I'm a bit lost here. What fields do you refer to? Thanks.

Best,

Yana.
It has not been possible to edit field for a few weeks.  Your colleagues told me the glitch had been fixed but it's still not working.

Let me know if you can edit fields.  I can't.  Look at the attached screenshot.

Charles
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24