Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Free vs Plus: E-mail services and Send&Save Integration
Pages: 1
RSS
Free vs Plus: E-mail services and Send&Save Integration
Hi guys,
I am a new user of Bitrix. I would like to subscribe for Plus platform before tomorrow to get the 25% discount. However, I would like to understand more how CRM works.

In particular, which is the difference between "Send&Save Integration" and integrating the CRM with "E-mail service" (Webmail > E-mail service) ?

Basically, I would like to send emails from my client (outlook) and automatically keep track of emails between me and my contacts in order to understand how many days are passed from our last conversation and the status of the lead.

Is possible to do this automatically? If yes, how? If not, how can I do it manually?

Is there any difference between Free and Plus with regard to the point previously presented?
Edited: Pier Giorgio Bianchi - 12/30/2016 12:24:13 (Error)
Hi Pier Giorgio!

To start with, you can read this article on reasons to upgrade to Bitrix24 Plus plan.

Please note that you can connect your inbox to Bitrix24 (web connector) - your inbox will open in a new web page from Webmail option in Bitrix24. Another available option is to integrate your email to Bitrix24 CRM. Please refer to these articles:
NEW: E-Mail Integration For CRM (each user can integrate own email address to the CRM)
CRM Email Integration(Send&Save for company mail accounts like info@, sales@, etc.)

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana.

I have now integrated my own address with the first method (NEW: E-Mail integration for CRM) and I have deleted it from the Send&Save panel (second method).

Basically what I see is that:

a) If I receive an email from an address that is already inserted in contact, nothing it has happened in "Lead" and the email is reported under the history of my contact.
b) If I receive an email from an address that is not registered in my contact, thus I get a new "Lead"

Is this correct?

At this point, is there a way to automatically convert email from already existing contact in a new lead? Should I do it manually?

And the last question. At this point, if I answer the email of my lead from my outlook, will Bitrix advertising be presented in this message in Free Plan?
At this point, is there a way to automatically convert email from already existing contact in a new lead? Should I do it manually?
This scenario is not supported. In Bitrix24 system logic the client path is this lead > contact > deal, which means contact cannot be reverted back to lead. If you need to do that in order to separate different sales - please create deals inside this contact.

The forced email signature can be disabled at commercial plans.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24