Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Unable to delete Lead
Pages: 1
RSS
Unable to delete Lead
Hi

I'm trying do delete a lead but it seems unable to delete despite several tries. I'm administrator and have even try to do this i administrator mode. What am I doing wrong?
Good Day!

Was this Lead already converted?
Unfortunately, at the moment there is no possibility to delete converted Leads, but we plan to change the this logic in the future.

Best Regards,
Anna
Hi

Yes the lead was converted. Appreciate that this would be able to delete in the future. One can always make mistakes. ;)

Heres a hopeful that this will be solved soon.

Best Regards
Fredrik
And now it works with your new update! Incredible how quick you were able to solve it! Thanks a lot! :)

Wish more companies had your support

Best Regards

Fredrik
i am unable to delete any converted lead, getting this message
"
Cannot delete the converted lead "...." because there are companies and contacts linked to it. Please delete these items and then try again.
"

although there are no companies nor contacts are linked to this lead.
please direct me how to delete converted leads?
Hi Admin Holdinn,

although there are no companies nor contacts are linked to this lead.
Please check if there are really no contacts or companies connected with this lead - you can do this by opening the lead's details page - open contacts and\or companies sections and check if there is at least one item there - if yes - this is the company\contact this lead is converted too and you will not be able to delete the lead without deleting this company\contact.

Please advise if you've found the converted to element or do you need a further assistance?

Thank you.

Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24