Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » One Invoice Multiple Deadlines
Pages: 1
One Invoice Multiple Deadlines
We send invoices to clients that have 30% due on start of production and the remaining 70% due on completion of production. There is only one date field, which I assume will trigger a notification if an invoice is not paid on time. I would like a notification for both the first 30% due and the remaining 70% due. Is there a way to do this without generating multiple invoices?
Hi Anne!

Unfortunately we don't have a scenario for you at the moment, only option is to create 2 invoices inside Bitrix24 CRM within one deal (deal amount = amount of 2 invoices together).


Pages: 1
are already using Bitrix24