Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Daily Digest
Pages: 1
RSS
Daily Digest, Email notification of a "daily digest"?
Hi,

I'm having a look at the bitrix24 system to see if we can use as a collaborative tool for my volunteer network since we are all located all over the country.

As we are all volunteering, we would have to log on to the bitrix24 system to see whats going on. Is there an option of "subscribing" and having a "daily digest" sent to the workgroup participant registered email addresses at the end of the day so that if they forgot or do not log on to the system, they can see whats been going on?

Thanks
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such feature in the product.

According to the logic of the product, notifications go to the Instant Messenger and if a user is offline they are sent on e-mail.

regards
Evgeniya
I saw this question was last asked 18 months ago so wanted to check if there are plans to add Daily Digests as a feature.

We are new to Bitrix24 but have used BaseCamp previously and it was one of the features users really liked.
Hi Mick,

We do not have a Daily Digest option in Bitrix24, but we have Notifications settings where you can set notifications for Workgroups such as "Workgroup updates" there.

Thank you for the suggestion, we are studing the demand and may add this feature if there will be enough demand.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Another vote for daily digest... I have an environment full of part time workers so having an email for each individual update really overloads the inbox. But a daily or weekly digest of the new topics added to their subscribed groups would be really welcomed.
Hi Emma,

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll take it into account,

Regards,

Yana.
+1!
Hi Sergio,

Thanks.

Regards,

Yana.
Hello,

I am currently investigating a couple of solutions, amongst others. As one of the motivations for our evaluation is to cut down on email, I, too, would like to see the option of a daily / weekly digest, such as in eXo, for example.

Harald
Hi Harald,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
+1
Thanks for your vote Francisco!

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations