Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Modify invoice template ?
Pages: Prev. 1 2
RSS
Modify invoice template ?
Hi Alexey,

Did you mean the HTML source code for the template? If so I can save it as either a word document or as rich text format within wordpad

The address issue is with the same template.

Thanks

Andy
Andy,

Open HTML-source of tmp, select all text, copy it to clipboard, open new document in Notepad, paste clipboard, save file as txt.
Hello Guys

I have made a good working invoice with docdesigner. Now I am hitting a wall. In the "Add Deal" page, when adding a product, there is a space to add a discount. How do I display this discount on the invoice in doc designer. I guess what I want to know is what is the parameter. I tried {Deal:TOTAL_DISCOUNT} and it does not work. I see no option for it in the add parameters menu.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
Hello

Now you can use it
Hi Alexy,

I think that I have managed to sort out the VAT, so thanks for that.

I'm now having issues with the Numerators again.  I am saving the Quotes so it should use the NEW numerator but for some reason it is continuing from the old numerator value which has now been deleted.

Please advise the screen shots are below.

Thanks

Andy

[img]file:///C:/Users/Andy.ATTAINTM/Desktop/Track%20&%20Test%20Docs/T&T%20Original%20Logo's[/img]
Hi Alexey,

Sorry Included the incorrect Quote output screenshot. Please see attached.  Regards,

Andy
Hi Andy

I have been added numerator's ID at brackets after one value. Are there IDs the same?

Regards,
Alexey
Bitrix24 seems to have great potential but minor things like the invoice looking like a 4 year old made it is just terrible. I have tried to recreate my invoice layout I have used for years by converting a layout with html and tables but your system wont take it. You need to make forms like invoices, estimates able to be drastically customized. I need my invoice to look like close to this or this program is just not going to do it for me.

Hello.
i want to change the invoice template Can any one show me how to use doc designer to do that ??
thanks  
Hello

You couldn't change inner invoice template. You can create your own template by DocDesigner and get it via it.
Hello.
Yes that what i did but i'm facing a lot of problems , i work with the HTML code but the  résulat that i see in HTML it's totaly different  when i see the PDF
Here is the html form

but here is the pdf result

Hello.

What about CSS in html-template. I suppose it doesn't work by 100%
Hello.
No It does work because you can se the result in HTML
I see. Can you save html-source of tmp as simple txt-file and send it to support{at}htmls.pro?
Ok i will do it now
It's done
and i have an other probleme when i add the products table the Organization Logo Disappears  
Hello.
I have this Product Table that i wat to be in a fixed height.In the HTML Result it's showing  500 px height but in pdf no !
Help me please , how can i do that ?
Hello

I've got your request by support and just answered.
I need for your html-source and screen with issue.
Yes i already did that  , and i'm waiting for your answer
thanks for your help
Are you able to import photographs to invoices? I am looking to add different coupon images for each invoice.
Yes. It would be able in next version. It would be kind of app's gallery, you could add a specific parameter to tmp and it'll be outputs as img.
Hello.
It's possible to add them using the HTML code
Hello.
What do you mean?
Hollo.
If the question is for me , i mean like doing that , here's the HTML code :

<div style="font-family: Tahoma;">&nbsp;
<table style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0; margin-bottom: 20px;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td colspan="3">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<center>< img style="margin-top: -50px;" src="https://cdn.bitrix24.com/b1202527/iblock/ff2/ff216599c395f7d7b2b839fe655e34a6/LOq­GO.png" alt="" />
</tr>
Edited: Issam Ouzali - 07/23/2015 11:18:55
And by changing the Image source (src) you can add any image that you want and controling it's size and position using CSS
Hello

I don't see closed </center> & </td> It may corrupt DOM.
IMG's positioning and resizing by CSS doesn't support.
Hello.
Yes the code it's  bigger , i just gave him an exemple how to uSe pictures inside of a template  
Hello
DOCDESIGNER application is not available on the MARKET PLACE . Is there any problem with this ? Exist any alternative to this ?
Hello
Finaly installed DOCDESIGNER
Is there any documentation or tutorial , very simple and intuitive for how using it. Example
1. How to add a template to INVOICE SECTION
2. How to modifiy template (logo organisation, fields, ecccc)
Thanks a lot
Hello

All DocDesigner documentation is available directly in app

Also documentation is available by link.
Edited: Alexey Andreev - 08/16/2015 13:27:57
Hello.
I've been told before that in this Month Bitrix will add the possibility to update the default forme of an invoice is it included or not yet ??
Edited: Issam Ouzali - 09/02/2015 14:30:45
Wow I'm amazed after two years it is still almost impsible to change invoice templates in an easy way...

The product is user friendly for everything except at the end when you want to invoice...

And the default invoice template is ilegal in the european union in it's current form because it doesn't show the VAT number by default.

Is there a roadmap? Will it ever become more friendly to create invoices?
And why is there by default only one template to begin with?
Create some different templates for different regions of the world so that people need to put less effort in re-designing the template... (1 for the US, 1 for the EU, 1 for Russia, 1 for China)
Hi Sebastien!

We are considering invoices improvements for the spring update (not scheduled yet) - we would be thankful if you & other topic contributors could give  a list of features \ options or modifications you would like us to make. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
I'll give you the list of common things I see in other invoicing software:

1) Have a dropdown of templates
  • Because One company can have several brands and each brand might have a seperate invoice template
  • It might also be that a template will be different based on the kind of customer (in europe the invoices are different when your customers are a business with VAT or just a normal customer without VAT)
2) Legal requirements must be in the template : see European union document http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/vat/topics/invoicing_en.htm (check the "What information must an invoice contain?") part, this might give you ideas on how to shape invoices, because the US has the same requirements since this year.

3) Customer invoice number must be able to be customised : I for example use the invoice creation date in reverse and appending an underscore with the invoice incremental number 201504012_213 (I put the invoice creation date in the invoice number so that when a customer pays, I immediatly know , which invoice date he is paying for (otherwise you need to search each time...)

4) Allow invoice creation from the project view, that way the invoice can auto fill in the customer information, project name or description and the billable tasks.

5) Follow up invoices (Unpayed invoices should be shown at the top, and when a customer pays partially it should be able to enter each transaction untill the full amount is payed before flagging it as payed)
  • For example: customer has a total invoice of 300 euro , he pays 30% in advance in cash, so I need to be able to put a record in the system that a user payed on date xxxx 100 euro in cash and then later when he pays the rest via Bank transfer I should be able to tell the system that I received 200 euro via bank transfer, that way there is a payment record history that can tell the accountants when and how payments were made.
6) A customer should be able to logon and see and download it's own invoices and maybe even pay with a payment system. (see pancake invoice system https://www.pancakeapp.com/)  
Thank you! I'll pass it to the dev team.

Best,

Yana.
Hi, I have problem getting the crm product out on the template, can anyone help me?
Hello Jane CS,

The product row should be concluded <tbody></tbody>. This row is a template that would be copied as many times as deal (invoice or lead) has product rows.
I suppose in this case you can use suffix _0 ({CRMProduct:Name_0}, etc) It works for one row deal.

Regards.
Hi Alexey,

thank for the reply, i try it, but it doesnt work. Did I miss anything?
Can you save the html source of tmp as plain text and atach it to the new ticket in support area of DocDesigner?

Regards.
Sure,

but i cant upload txt file, so i just copy it

Cheers

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
<table style="width: 593px; height: 891px;" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td colspan="8">&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr align="left">
<td>&nbsp;<strong>To <br /></strong></td>
<td colspan="3">
<p>:{Company.TITLE} &nbsp;</p>
</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td colspan="3">{DocDate}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<p><strong>Attn&nbsp; </strong></p>
</td>
<td colspan="2">
<p>:{Contact.NAME} {Contact.LAST_NAME}</p>
</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td colspan="3">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="8">
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
<p>Dear Mr. / Mrs. / Ms. {Contact.NAME} {Contact.LAST_NAME}</p>
<p>Following our communication via email regarding the participation at The 12<sup>th</sup> Balikpapan Expo 2016, herewith is our quotation for space you require:</p>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="8">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><strong>Type of Booth</strong></td>
<td colspan="3">:&nbsp;{CRMProduct:Name}</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><strong>Number of Booth</strong></td>
<td colspan="3">: {CRMProduct:Quantity}&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><strong></strong><strong>Stand Number&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </strong></td>
<td colspan="2">:&nbsp;{Stand Number}</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><strong>Package includes</strong></td>
<td colspan="6">: Carpet, Receptionist desk 1 unit, Folding Chair 2 units, Waste basket 1 unit, 2amp (1ea) single phase power point and electricity for 3 days. Minimum 9m<sup>2</sup>, Fully with AC.</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000 #000000 #000000;" colspan="3"><strong>BOOTH</strong><strong></strong><strong><­/strong><strong></strong></td>
<td style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000 #000000 #000000;"><strong>QUANTITY</strong></td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;"><strong>PRICE Inc. VAT</strong></td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;" colspan="3"><strong>&nbsp;</strong><strong>TOTAL</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000 #000000 #000000;" colspan="3"><strong>{CRMProduct:Name_0}</strong></td>
<td style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000 #000000 #000000;">{CRMProduct:Quantity}</td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;">{CRMProduct:Price}</td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;" colspan="3">{CRMProduct:TotalSum}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;"><strong>Discount</strong></td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;" colspan="3">{CRMProduct:TotalDiscount}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;"><strong>PPn 10% (VAT)</strong></td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;" colspan="3">{CRMProduct:TotalVAT}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;"><strong>GRAND TOTAL</strong></td>
<td style="border: 1px solid #000000;" colspan="3">{CRMProduct:TotalSum}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="8">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Payments Schedule:</strong><strong></strong></p>
<p>1. 10% of total value shown on the contract within <strong>10</strong><strong> days</strong> of signing contract.</p>
<p>2. Additional 50% of total value shown on the contract 90 days prior to opening of the exhibition, not later than&nbsp;<strong>6 May 2016</strong>.</p>
<p>3. Remaining balance of 40% payable 60 days prior to opening of the exhibition, not later than date <strong>6 June 2016</strong>.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="8">
<p><strong>NOTE :</strong></p>
<p>1. All pricesare subject to Income Tax PPh 23. (2% for EO Services)</p>
<p>2. Specifically for the choice of Stand Service has included the electricity&nbsp; 2 Amp ( 1300 Watt ).</p>
<p>For further inquiry please contact us.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="3">Best Regards,&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
<td colspan="5">
<p>Confirmed by,</p>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="3">
<p><strong>PT. S</strong><strong>INAR EXPO PRIMA</strong><strong><br /></strong></p>
</td>
<td colspan="5">
<p><strong>{Company.TITLE}</strong></p>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="3">
<p><strong>&nbsp;</strong></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>_______________________</p>
</td>
<td colspan="5">
<p>&nbsp;<strong></strong></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>_____________________<br /></strong></p>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="3"><strong>Lindawati</strong></td>
<td colspan="5">
<p><strong>{Contact.NAME} {Contact.LAST_NAME}</strong></p>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
It works http://joxi.ru/8ZrJJpNCWW41rj.jpg
My deal has two rows and I've got two rows with product at document.

Regards.
I tried to made a new template and paste all the coding, it still came out like this:
The {CRMProduct:Name} {CRMProduct:Quantity} and {CRMProduct:Price} still not showing, and why there's double line for type of booth? my deal just one row why is it showing two rows? do i have to make it 2 rows, cause it looks like it only shows the thef irst row pf product when you ins ert it into the table? if so, how to make the products in to 2 rows?

Thanks before
Open DocDesigner -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.
Attach to ticket txt-file with html source of tmp.

What is the reason to use twice CRMProduct:Name and else?

Regards.
Dear Alexey

DocDesign does not support Invoice anymore?
I don't see Invoice as a template option.
Dear Cristiano Pupo,

DocDesigner supports Invoices by PRO-version.
Hello Alexey,

Since a couple of days I've been test-driving DocDesigner. I think it's a powerful, flexible and complete solution for doc management purposes. There are a couple of things I ran into. Could you help me resolve them:
  1. Sending invoice including discounts returns incorrect total vat calculations. It calculates vat over the original instead of the discounted amount. Why can't it simply use the calculated vat used in the 'deal'-section?
  2. I send my invoices to the legal address, but it doesn't let me print that on the invoice? Only the the whole line, putting zip-code first. Is there a way to access the legal address per item (city, street, etc) too?
  3. Exporting invoices to PDF gives a messed up layout of the invoice. Is there a way around this?
Thanks for your help in advance
Caspar
Hello Caspar Vrensen,

It's not clean, sorry. Can you send request to the helpdesk with screens?
1. It depends from tax type: by location or by product.
2. What about this http://joxi.ru/aD2PJ84CyZzjr3 ?
3. What do you mean?

Regards.
Hello Alexey,

I am new to Bitrix and creating nice templates for our invoices are  essential so I need to find out if DocDesign can fulfill our needs.

The link to the course in the Marketplace https://www.htmls.pro/learning/course/index.php?COURSE_ID=3&INDEX=Y
leads me here http://bitrix248.timeweb.ru/error_domain.htm?ref=www.htmls.pro
and I can't find an English version of the website.

The whole app looks useasy to use for non coder users so a course would come in handy...
Hello.

Try the mirror https://www.htmls.pw/learning/course/index.php?COURSE_ID=3&INDEX=Y

Regards.
Pages: Prev. 1 2
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24