Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » show leads to members of sales group
Pages: 1
RSS
show leads to members of sales group
I am having a hard time properly setting up leads for a specific group to see. I'm pretty sure I set up the group permissions fine but when I create a new lead and save it nobody else in the group can see the lead. How can I assign a lead I create to a specific group?
Hi Shawn,

To give a specific group specific CRM access rights please perform the following steps:
1) Go to CRM - Settings - Access permissions
2) Click Add Access Permissions

3) In the Access Permissions window choose the name of the Group (Social network groups - my Groups) and to whom you want to give the access rights (all group members or the owner). Click Select

4) Now you need to create a specific CRM role for this specific group. Click Add in the bottom of the CRM roles list

5) Give this new CRM role a name. (You can name this role same as your Group for easier navigation in CRM Roles. )
6) Choose access rights for each and every area of CRM you wish.

7) Now all your Group's members (make sure they accept your groups invitation) will have access to CRM entities due to the settings you've made.

Kind Regards,
Yana.
thanks Yana. I got it to work.
You are welcome! For news update and feedback on Bitrix24 we also invite you to follow our Facebook page  and Twitter.

Sincerely,

Yana.
How can you limit the Contacts or Leads that a specific Group can see?

For example, in my company we have different teams working for different client companies. The leads from thoses different companies should only be visible by the relevant Group. One Group should not be able to even see the Contacts of another Group.

I'd be really greatful if you you could point me in the right direction.

kind regards,

Simon
Hi Simon,

For example, in my company we have different teams working for different client companies. The leads fr om thoses different companies should only be visible by the relevant Group. One Group should not be able to even see the Contacts of another Group.

This can be set up in the Access Permissions CRM Settings - as limitation to a department access (access granted to personal, department and subdepartments users). In other words you need these users to be working in different departments, otherwise there is no possibility to set access restrictions by group parameter.

To do that:
- go to CRM>CRM Settings>Access Permissions
- click Add access permission
- choose Departments (please do not pay attention to the group section, this scenario is not available), choose the name of the department you want to give a limited access.
- create a new role for this department (Roles>Add)
- in the role - set access as personal, department and subdepartments - wh ere necessary
- next to the department name (for example Marketing department: all department employees) choose the new role.

Now access will be granted due to the settings you've maid - the Department X employees will see only their own and this department's colleagues CRM entities.

Hope you will find the solution helpful.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

thanks so much for your helpful reply-

I still have a question:
How do you associate particular CRM Entities with a department? (For example Departmnt X should only see Leads, Contacts and Deals relevant to their department). I want to be able for Admin to associate certain Elements with Departments.

As far as I can see, the roles can have these settings:
  • Personal (does this mean only the contacts created by each individual, or can these Elements be assigned to each Department by admin?)
  • Personal & Departmental (does this mean only the contacts you or someone in your department created, or can they be assigned by admin?)
  • Personal, Departmental and subdepartmental (does this mean only the contacts you or someone in your department or subdepartment created, or can they be assigned by admin?)
  • All open (What does this mean?)
  • All
I would be so greatful if you could give me a answer or useful work around.

Thanks for your help. I'm really getting into Bitrix24 now and I has some great feautures ....

kind regards,

Simon  
Hi Simon,

As far as I can see, the roles can have these settings:
Personal (does this mean only the contacts created by each individual, or can these Elements be assigned to each Department by admin?)
It means - contacts where this particular user is responsible. Your admin may choose a group of contacts (tick the contacts he wants to assign to user A) and assign them to user A. (from department A). Then choose another group of contacts and assign them to user B (from department B).  In this case - if the access permissions are set for department A & B to "personal, department, subdepartments"  - then users of department A and B will not see each other contacts but only personal (also department and subdepartments).

How can Admin assign responsible for the group of CRM items:
1. Choose items (tick) from the list (of leads, contacts, etc) - note that you can use "all" option if you need to assign all items to one responsible.
2. in the actions section (below the list) choose assign responsible, choose responsible, apply

All open (What does this mean?)
It means the user will have access to all CRM items with "available to all" option enabled. The difference from "all" is that "all" allows the user to see absolutely all CRM items - even those with "available to all" option denied.

Hope you'll find the explanation helpful.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24