Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Invoices - paypal or cash
Pages: 1
RSS
Invoices - paypal or cash
When I create invoices it only gives me the form for wired bank transfer. What are my options if I would like to accept payments over paypal or simply cash?

Thanks.
Elijah.
Hi Elijah,

If you want to set "cash" as a payment method please go to CRM>Settings>Payment options> click "Add" - here you can set the name of the payment method. As for paypal - we have plans to add this feature.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Would love to have/test PayPal integration as well!
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the suggestion too!

Regards,

Yana.
Helo there!

Any updates on this? I would be interested on having a PayPal integration with Bitrix24.

Cheers

Sergio
Hi Sergio!

Not yet, this is a big integration & though we have plans on it, I'm not sure we'll be presenting it this fall. Thanks!

Best,

Yana.
Hey Folks

Just checking if the PayPal integration is anywhere close to ready yet.

This would be an awesome addition to an already awesome app :)

Ricky
Hi Ricky,

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll think about it.

Best,

Yana.
Great Software! I'm new to the Bitrix24 platform and, testing it/considering the paid plan.

Looking for an update on this topic. It looks like 2 1/2 years and still no PayPal integration? Did Bitrix24 decide against the PayPal integration? I certainly hope not! Even if it's something that is added to invoicing for paid version, it would be worth it!  
Hi Mike,

We still consider it to be the part of future updates, can't promise at this point, but it may be released in this summer update - in June.

Best,

Yana.  
Hi,

We specialize in Bitrix24 workflow and integration development using several different strategies, please contact us via the web form below to discuss your needs.

http://www.radsolucoes.com.br/en_us/contact-1

Thanks
Ronaldo

---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
http://www.radsolucoes.com.br
Hi, just wanted to also voice a request to incorporate Paypal! Thanks :)
Hi Sloane,

We have added Paypal integration, please read more here.

Bets,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24