Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM: Integration with Send&Save
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM: Integration with Send&Save
You probably know that the CRM allows you to send out emails to contacts, companies and leads individually and in bulk (1.png).
Such correspondence is saved as an event in the given CRM element, whether it is a lead, company, or contact.

Send&Save is an additional feature of Bitrix24 which allows emails that are sent between contacts and sales personnel using their usual email clients (e.g. Outlook) to be logged as an event simply by sending a copy of the email to the CRM.

Suppose you are writing an email to a new client from your personal or your business mailbox. Using Send&Save, you can add the message to the client’s CRM record without ever having to open the CRM.

Configuring Send&Save in the CRM is done on the Settings>Send->Save Integration page.

Create a new POP3 mailbox and fill in the fields (2.png).

Send the message to the CRM.

For messages to be added to the CRM (3.png), they should be sent or CC’ed to the CRM email address. Messages in the mailbox set up for the CRM will be processed and added to the proper CRM element according to the following rules:
  1. A sales team member sends an email to a client and copies the CRM.  The message will be added to all elements which contain the email address of the client.
  2. If a message is sent to the CRM with an expression in the subject line that can be resolved by the system as per the “Resolve Entity Using the Expression” field, then the message will be added to the specified CRM element. For example, [LID#48] will go to the Lead with the ID number 48, and [DID#88] will be added to Deal 88.
Messages received are added to the CRM every 5 minutes.
1.png (28.01 Kb)
2.png (23.92 Kb)
3.png (31.06 Kb)
I wonder how can I insert an Image to the email? It seems like that it doesn't work...when i paste the file path, there's a small image block there but the real image never shows up...
Great feature.
However how can I achieve the following use case :
- we want to send the same email to approx. 120 contacts in our CRM
- selecting each of them individually by checking the box in front of their names is time-consuming
- we could use our regular mail client (Outlook), but for the CRM Send&Save integration to function properly, we would have to write email addresses of our contacts in the field "To:" whereas we would like instead to have them bcc'ed ...

Can you help us ?

Thanks
EP Global wrote:
I wonder how can I ins ert an Image to the email? It seems like that it doesn't work...when i paste the file path, there's a small image block there but the real image never shows up...
I sent an e-mail with an image added to the message text using the 'Image' tool to a CRM contact. I didn't face with any problem. The link that I put into the 'Image' feature was to an image located at some site.
Please create a new ticket to the Helpdesk and describe in details how you are trying to ins ert the image to the e-mail and what browser you are using. It would be quite useful if you attach some screens.

Jonathan HORYN wrote:
we want to send the same email to approx. 120 contacts in our CRM
It is possible to send the same email to several contacts from CRM.

1. Create an e-mail template
CRM > Se ttings > E-Mail Templates
2. Filter contacts as required in the Contacts list page and sele ct the 'Send message' option at the actions bar below the list.
CRM > Contacts.  
3. Choose the e-mail template in the message creation form and send the e-mails. They will be delivered individually (recipients will not see each other's addresses).
How can i assign an incoming mail to an existing deal?
Hi,

You can find information about incoming mail here -  http://www.bitrix24.com/about/blogs/community-blog/bitrix24-crm-send-save.php

regards
Evgeniya
Evgeniya Boyko wrote:
Hi,

You can find information about incoming mail here - http://www.bitrix24.com/about/blogs/community-blog/bitrix24-crm-send-save.php

regards
Evgeniya
What I meant, is that I have configured the send & save feature.  One client sent me an email about a deal but I was not a reply, so the crm did not processed it as part of the deal thead.  How can I manually set it as part of the deal history?
Hi,

Emails are attached to deal only if they contain "Service code" or the title the message begins fr om "[DEAL#12345]", wh ere 12345 - deal's id.

regards
Evgeniya
That is really dissapointing.   e-mail managament is for me key element on a CRM system.  As a suggestion it should be an option for manually assign an e-mail to a deal, lead, or contact.  Not always our customer write to us from the message we send, and usually one contact manage several deals so it is really difficult for us not to have the possibility to assign every mail to its corresponding deal or lead.
We will think about how to add this feature to the product.

Thank you for your feedback.

regards
Evgeniya
I've followed the instructions in the Send&Save E-mail Integration Parameters...and put my email and login info (for the CRM) and am still getting this error:
Cannot connect to "pop.gmail.com". Incorrect password. (-ERR [AUTH] Web login required: https://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=78754)

I've also tried my email address (gmail) along with the appropriate password, and the error still shows. What am I missing?
Should my "External e-mail address" be a different email address and my login and password be that of my Bitrix24 CRM? Can the "External e-mail address" be the same as the "Login:"?

Thank you very much for your prompt reply in advance!

- Ryan
Hi,

Probably you didn't enable pop3 at your e-mail (it is disabled by default) - https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#settings/fwdandpop

Best Regards, Evgeniya
Thank you Evgeniya,
I did set the pop settings in my desired gmail accnt but the Send&Save Integration is still giving me the error: Cannot connect to "pop.gmail.com". Incorrect password....

What else can it be? Setting being used:

Settings with [name]@gmail.com
POP-3 server: pop.gmail.com
Port: 995
Use SSL: [checked]
Login: [name]@gmail.com
PWD (to email): ******************

Thanks for you help in advance! What do I do?
- Ryan
Edited: Ryan Gravador - 09/06/2013 20:00:38
Hi,

We recommend that you create a ticket for tech support with this question - http://www.bitrix24.com/support/helpdesk/

regards
Evgeniya
Ann Slyshkinawrote:

EP Global wrote:
I wonder how can I ins ert an Image to the email? It seems like that it doesn't work...when i paste the file path, there's a small image block there but the real image never shows up...
I sent an e-mail with an image added to the message text using the 'Image' tool to a CRM contact. I didn't face with any problem. The link that I put into the 'Image' feature was to an image located at some site.
Please create a new ticket to the Helpdesk and describe in details how you are trying to ins ert the image to the e-mail and what browser you are using. It would be quite useful if you attach some screens.
Jonathan HORYN wrote:
we want to send the same email to approx. 120 contacts in our CRM
It is possible to send the same email to several contacts from CRM.

1. Create an e-mail template
CRM > Se ttings > E-Mail Templates
2. Filter contacts as required in the Contacts list page and sele ct the 'Send message' option at the actions bar below the list.
CRM > Contacts.  
3. Choose the e-mail template in the message creation form and send the e-mails. They will be delivered individually (recipients will not see each other's addresses).

Evgeniya Boykowrote:
Hi,

Emails are attached to deal only if they contain "Service code" or the title the message begins fr om "[DEAL#12345]", wh ere 12345 - deal's id.

regards
Evgeniya
My mail server uses Pop3 for incoming mail, but SMTP for outgoing mail. Can I assume therefore that the send and save integration will not work unless the outgoing mail server is pop3?
Hi Colin!

Send and save integration works with incoming emails only.
So POP3 is ok for this.

All the outgoing emails will be sent via bitrix24.com portal smtp (not your own smtp).

Best,

Yana.
Hello Guys

My representatives work on the same contact. For instance three reps will have the contact john. now when the email comes in from the client that is not a reply from one of the reps the mail is attached to the first record of john it can find and the wrong rep gets the message. It does not seem to attach to all the instances of the contact john, even if it did it would not be ideal.

What I  am looking for is a service code or something like it that will look for the email address of the rep in the email body and attach this client to the appropriate client card that has the responsible rep without the other reps receiving the mail.

Your help is always appreciated.

Marius Nel
Hi Marius!

Please contact the Helpdesk, thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Hola,

I am the only user of Bitrix24 and have set up my email account, aparently correct. Because it was working fine.

This is what is happening now:
- I can send emails from "Contact" in CRM
- When the contact responds my email, CRM does not recognize the email, the mail is only recieved in "Webmail"

Also, my desktop Bitrix24 does not register the incoming mails, I get no notification, even the desktop Bitrix is setup for email notification.

Any idea what can be wrong?

Thank you very much,

Jens Kristian Moller
Hi Jens!

Have you configured CRM>Settings>Email integration? You can read more about it here.

Also, my desktop Bitrix24 does not register the incoming mails,

if you mean desktop app - it is not integrated with CRM or Webmail module, the notifications settings are for Bitrix24 system notifications being sent to your email address (not connected with CRM)

Or maybe I didn't get your question?

Best,

Yana.  
Hola Yana,

thank you for your quick reply. Here are my answers:

1. Your answer: "Have you configured CRM>Settings>Email integration?"
- Yes, I am sending emails OUT from CMS. Including the "Service code: add to message body" for CMS to recognize the incoming mails. So when I am sending an email to a Contact from inside CMS, the outgoing email is registered right away under the same Contact. But when I recieve an answer to the mail (including the service code in the message body) the mail is not filed under the Contact in CMS. I only recieve the mail in my Webmail (mail.yandex.com).

2. Your answer: "if you mean desktop app - it is not integrated with CRM or Webmail module, the notifications settings are for Bitrix24 system notifications being sent to your email address (not connected with CRM)"
- This is not a CMS question. I just want to be notified on my MAC when there is a new mail in my inbox. I have this email totally integrated to Bitrix/Yandex:  jens@caminoalegre.com.  Before I got a noticifation on my computer when there was a new mail in the inbox. Now I do not get any email notofications. I have clicked the box for both of these settings in my desktop application:

Receive notifications by:
Website, mobile and desktop apps
E-mail (jens@caminoalegre.com)

I hope you can help - THANK YOU :)

Jens
But when I recieve an answer to the mail (including the service code in the message body) the mail is not filed under the Contact in CMS. I only recieve the mail in my Webmail (mail.yandex.com).
please contact our Helpdesk.

I just want to be notified on my MAC when there is a new mail in my inbox.
Bitrix24 web interface has a webmail menu option with new messages counter, but the desktop app doesn't. I'm afraid Bitrix24 does not support ne incoming mails notifications - only Bitrix24 system notifications. Please see available notifications described by Yandex.  
Bulk Emailing:
  1. How much is the limit of sending bulk emails at a time? (1000, 2000 or more at a time)

2. How are the IP configured in case of bulk emails so that it doesn't gets blacklisted due to excessive emailing?
Hi Paresh!

How much is the limit of sending bulk emails at a time? (1000, 2000 or more at a time)

up to 5000+ at a time

How are the IP configured in case of bulk emails so that it doesn't gets blacklisted due to excessive emailing?

No settings for this, unfortunately.

Best,

Yana.
Our email server is an IMAP server. Can I use that intead of POP3
Hi Kevin!

Please check this new option.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24