Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM: adding custom fields
Pages: Prev. 1 2
RSS
CRM: adding custom fields
You cannot do that from the products - that is the catalog without the back connection to the clients, which means you should check it form the clients lists.

Best,

Yana.
Hersh Leifer wrote:
Contacts can be tagged as follows: Belong to the accounting industry, specializing in Audits for Non-Profits, Quickbooks Payroll Expert, Licensed CPA and is also a Family Friend etc..

At times I am looking for anyone in our list that is in the accounting industry only & at other times am looking for someone that has a CPA license ( some are only experienced but not licensed) and is a Quickbooks Payroll expert .

The sky is the limit. Tags also avoid the need to have multiple fields as some contacts will be tagged with 2 tags & others with 10 tags.

Also need to be able to quickly and easily sel ect the tags you are looking for using a sidebar etc..

In general many other CRM's or hosted databases have this feature.

The same would be for attaching a contact to multiple companies as some people work for more than one company or are associated with more than one company.

Using a notes field will not work as it will miss the consistent date entry needed as when using a tag list to select fr om.

Thanks!
Has this ever been implemented?  I am looking for this same functionality, I'd like to be able to tag my contacts with multiple tags (such as specialties) so I can view contacts based on a specific tag in case I am looking for everyone with that specific specialty.  People have more than one skill or specialty and tagging would be a great way to keep track.
Tags I find very quickly get out of hand.

They are available on some CRMs as a short cut to searching for groups of contacts but quickly become unusable because new tags appear and become duplicated or entered

incorrectly.

In any database it is important to start fr om the end point - before entering any data decide how you would like to be able to search and select sub sets of the data. set up

custom fields and be done with it.

I struggle to understand the usefullness of free form tags - they exist wh ere a CRM does not have good custom fields in my experience

RD
Hi Carl & Richard,

Thanks for your votes on this option.

Best,

Yana.
Hello..

Can I add a column to the quote layout in products sections...I need to have a column titled item code in addition to another column entitled description.
Hello

How to add new column to the products on quote appearing in the picture attached? I need to add new column entitled Item code and another column entitled description.

Please it is urgent
Screenshot.JPG (40.1 Kb)
Hi all,

I don't know how to change fields existing in Lead, Contact like: phonenumber, email ... . I need change Phone number form non required to required. Thanks
Hi Thanh,
Please check this post: https://helpdesk.bitrix24.com/open/1332421/
Hope it will help!
Hi,
I´m new in Bitrix24 and I like to know how to use the adesses filelds in the contacts
Thank you
Hi Stéphane,

Please choose Entity (legal person) or Individual (natural person) & add address.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

We are implementing Bitrix in our company, we purchase the self hosted version so our CRM could be connected with other systems.

We are asking our consultors that we can add products, leads, contacts, deals and quotes via other systems (with a rest api they are developing). But the solution they are proposing has a problem with custom fields.

Lets say I have custom field of type list in products named "family" and the master catalog is controlled in our ERP. Every time I add a new item in the master catalog I would have to add the same item in the bitrix custom field´s list.

The product catalog is also managed in the ERP, so when I add a new product it would be sent to bitrix via a web service - rest api or wathever, and the custom field id would be sent too.

So the question here is if there is an api for adding items to custom fields, so we dont have to manually synchronize all custom fields catalogs.

Thanks
Hi Omar!

Please contact one of our partners, they will assist with your issue. Thank you!

Best,

Yana.
Hello.
Code
We have found numerous solution to add lead via rest api like followong:
 $queryUrl = 'https://ourbitrixname.bitrix24.ru/rest/16/apikeynumbershere/crm.lead.add.json';
 $queryData = http_build_query($basebitrix24 = array(
 'fields' => array(
 "TITLE" => $_REQUEST['name'].' '.$_REQUEST['last_name'],
 "NAME" => $_REQUEST['name'],
 "LAST_NAME" => $_REQUEST['last_name'],
 "STATUS_ID" => "NEW",
 "OPENED" => "Y",
 "ASSIGNED_BY_ID" => 16,
'SOURCE_ID' => $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'],
 "PHONE" => array(array("VALUE" => $_REQUEST['phone'], "VALUE_TYPE" => "WORK" )),
 "EMAIL" => array(array("VALUE" => $_REQUEST['email'], "VALUE_TYPE" => "WORK" )),
 ),
 'params' => array("REGISTER_SONET_EVENT" => "Y")
How to create custom utm_fileds in bitrix via rest api?

Regards,
Maksym
Hi!

Please see REST API help or contact our Helpdesk.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana,
I have a problem with leads. Can you told me where i can assign 500 existed leads on my CRM to specify users?
Thank you
test test wrote:
Hello Yana,
I have a problem with leads. Can you told me where i can assign 500 existed leads on my CRM to specify users?
Thank you
In Leads, change to List View. Check to "square box" check all / Uncheck all (100 records per time) at the left bottom of the Leads screen. After that, in select action box, choose assign responsible person, choose the person who you want to assigned then click apply.  
Hello...

In "Deals" you can sel ect to see the contact/company name but you can not select to see contact/company detailed info (like phone number/email) directly fr om "Deals" list and also exporting this info.

Maybe there is some other solution. My scenario:
I need to send communication to all contacts that are in a different stage of deal process... If i go to the "Deals" list i would like to export it and have an option to see, not just contact name, but also contact phone number and email. So i can copy/paste the mail list of all contacts in that stage etc...

Thanks
F K wrote:
In "Deals" you can select to see the contact/company name but you cannot select to see contact/company detailed info (like phone number/email) directly fr om "Deals" list and also exporting this info...

My scenario:
I need to send communication to all contacts that are in a different stage of deal process... If i go to the "Deals" list i would like to export it and have an option to see, not just contact name, but also contact phone number and email. So i can copy/paste the mail list of all contacts in that stage etc...

Hello! Unfortunately, presently there is no workaround for this scenario, since display of additional contact phone number and email in the Deals list is not available in Bitrix24 at the moment.

Regards,

Nick
Pages: Prev. 1 2
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24