Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM: Reports
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM: Reports
Reports are one of the most important parts of the CRM system, since it is reports that allow prognosis and analysis of all work with clients and, in turn, optimization client interactions at individual stages or systematically.

Bitrix24’s CRM has a report builder for all types of CRM elements (leads, deals, contacts, companies). Using this tool, you can create customized reports which provide insight into critical processes. The CRM includes 8 standard reports, as well. You can use these reports as they are or as templates for customized reports.

To work with CRM reports, navigate to the page CRM -> Reports (Image 1).  Available reports are visible here. If no reports are created yet, a button will offer to launch a wizard that creates the standard reports.
We will not discuss the standard reports.  You can get familiar with them in your Bitrix24 instance.

Here we will look at the report builder (Image 2).

When creating a new report, you need to name it and indicate a reporting period (e.g. week or month).

The Columns section configures the reports columns:
  • The Calculate column option lets you show a value in the report that is calculated using other values.  This could be a sum or a count of unique values in the column.
  • The arrow buttons let you modify the order of the columns in the resulting report.
  • To change the name of a column or to delete it, use the control buttons to the right of the column name. (Image 3). Note: for data types that show numbers, you can display the value as a percentage using the % control button (Image 4).
  • The Add button adds a new column to the report.
The Filter section allows filtering parameters in the report:
  • The + and allow adding additional conditions to the filter or deleting an existing condition. When multiple conditions are entered, a drop-down list appears which allows you to choose the limitations of the results in the report according to all, or any subset of the chosen conditions (Image 5).
  • The and/or button builds the condition tree (Image 6). In the above example of building a report, the following conditions are applied:
    (Responsible person = Alex Boston and Deal stage = Closed Won) or (Responsible person = Ian May and Deal stage = Closed Won). Note: the level of ‘nested’ conditions is arbitrarily limited to 4 levels in order not to complicate the interface.
  • The Change filter in reports option lets you change applied conditions in the filter panel and change them directly while viewing the report.
  • Using the Maximum items option, you can limit the number of items which show up in the report.
The report builder allows reports to be previewed (Image 7).

Data in the report changes in real time depending on changes in the CRM. Each user can build reports and see results corresponding to all the CRM items to which he or she has access.

By default:

Managers (Sales managers) can build reports based on their own activity.

Department heads see reports which include all the activity of their subordinates.

Chief Executive and Administrator roles see all applicable CRM data in reports.
4.png (6.48 Kb)
5.png (16.04 Kb)
6.png (21.76 Kb)
7.png (4.28 Kb)
1.png (18.71 Kb)
2.png (31.32 Kb)
3.png (2.09 Kb)
Hi,
For me the Add fonction does'nt work. I try to add a repport to have a list of our LEAD to revive and the generation of the repport is not complete.
I think that my windows is in french, maybe it is a problem.
Please find the answer in your support ticket.
I am trying to make a report of the total sales per sales consultant. How to limit the report to just presenting total sales for each consultant on a single line?
Hi, Brian!

Unfortunately at the moment there is no such option in the report.
You can filter the deals, select the responsible person in the filter and you will see his total deal's amount in the bottom part of the deallist.

Hi Folks! I've created a new report including three columns: Total value, Probability and expected value. I was expecting that "expected value" = Probability x Total Value (i.e. Total Value = $1000, Prob. 40% then expected value=$400). However the number shown = total value.
Can someone help me with this issue? Your help will be highly appreciated
Hi folks! I want to create a forecast report with columns = each year months to allow us to visualize, easily a forecasted amount month to month.Does someone try this before? Your help and comments will be highly appreciated. regards
Hi,

One of my custom fields doesnt appear in the both the filter option and column selection list. In order to make my report, this field is required but it doesnt appear anywhere. Every other customer and non-custome field appears except that one. Kindly provide assistance.
Hi Naveen!

Please add the field to the colums. Currently only CRM items custom fields of "string" and "list" types can be added to the CRM columns. You will see the available custom fields at the very end of the report columns fields list.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Thanks for the reply. My main problem is one custom field doesnt appear when I create a report.  I am able to add all of my custom fields to the column and filter lists, when I create my report. All the fields are there except one field. That field is crucial for me to create my next report. I dont know why that one field doesnt appear.
To be more clear "string" and "list" custom fields types can be added to CRm reports only, please check what type this custom filed has?

Best,

Yana.
The custom field type is list.
In this case please contact theHelpdeskwith field setting screenshot & CRM report setting screenshot. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

Is there a way where i could group some of my fields when i create a report so that they come collectively under one heading?
From the above attachment, I want to group the first two names so that their values are combined and i give them a customer name. Same goes for the next set of people and so on. So if there a way that i could show the report in a grouped or combined manner?
Hi there,

I am finding Bitrix24 very useful. Not just words, Absolutely useful for our Company. Thanks to Bitrix for that.

A general query about reports. See the attached image. The values are fine in the deals section. Only while generating reports, the value is showing high. Can you please help us fix this? Thanks in advance.

Hi Jagadish!

Please contact our Helpdesk with this request.

Best,

Yana.
Hi
I made a custom field named "partner" (Type, bind to CRM elements) so I will be able to just select at company as partner to a client company.
I want to make a report, where a can see the amount of won deals for the companies connected to an exact partner.
My custom fields doesnt appear in the both the filter option and column selection list. So therefor it's impossible to filter en my custom field "partner" in the report.
I'm kindly ask for any help.
Hi Christian!

Currently  only "string" and "list" custom fields types can be added to CRm reports.

Best,

Yana.
One of the Business Partners cannot see the custom report I created. What might be going on here. Can you show a revenue goal to actual like how you see the sales funnel?
Hi Alicia,

You cannot share CRM report or dashboard (analytical widgets reports) with other users. But you can export CRM reports to excel (not widgets unfortunately)

Can you show a revenue goal to actual like how you see the sales funnel?
What type of report you're talking about in this regard? More details will be helpful. Thanks.

Best,

Yana.

So are you saying that other user within the same Company cannot view a customer report I created? The custom reports are NM Deals by Source – Qualtrics and NM 2016 Goals. The person wanting to view the reports is setup as an Admin within Batrix. Please see attached image of the reports I see which contains the two custom reports I would like the admin to see.

So for revenue goals - I was wondering if we can have something similar to the funnel. Please see attached image of bar chart.
NM Reports.jpg (50.64 Kb)
Hi Yana

Im not sure if this issue was brought up on other threads here, and if it has been resolved but see below my query.

When exporting reports from CRM to excel i notice the format doesnt pull through correctly

For example lets say i draw a " Deals Won " report from Bitrix, if i try to auto sum the values on the "Amount of won deals" column not everything pulls through...

See attached example

At first i thought it could be the dot (.) or the comma (,) that you use a decimal point to separate Rands and Cents (Our currency),i tried those and still amounts did not pull through correctly.

1) The actual value for the first deal is R 45 152,00 but on the excel report it shows R 45,15.
2) The actual value for the second deal is R 471 762,72 but the format on excel has the dot and comma in the value when i checked the amount on bitrix it "471762,72"

On top of that you can only export in " Microsoft Excel 97-2003 Worksheet " format maybe if you export in other formats it will pull through correctly on excell

This is a fantastic system if this issue can be resolved it will save us all the hassle and waste of time going through bitrix and excel to compare and adjust prices for each deal to the correct value.

Kindly assist ASAP

Keep well
Edited: Cherade Naidoo - 07/02/2016 15:46:35
Hi Yana

Kindly advise on the below request
Cherade Naidoo wrote:
Hi Yana

Kindly advise on the below request
Hi Cherade!
You need to send this issue to our helpdesk -https://helpdesk.bitrix24.com/ticket.php
Kind regards,
Yuliya
HI
As you Mentioned on the 3rd line (Bitrix24’s CRM has a report builder for all types of CRM elements (leads, deals, contacts, companies).)
BUT i do not see any options for creating a report for contact ! there is only lead, invoice, deal !  
Yes, reports for contacts are not yet available.

Best,

Yana.
As We Only Work With Contact (We Dont Work with Leads, deals, invoice ), The report for Contact is very very much important for us! Right Now it is too much hard to get to work around without report ! When it will be available ?

Thank You
Hi!

Unfortunately I can't answer this question at this moment. We may add them this fall\winter release.

Best,

Yana.
andres wrote:
Hi Folks! I've created a new report including three columns: Total value, Probability and expected value. I was expecting that "expected value" = Probability x Total Value (i.e. Total Value = $1000, Prob. 40% then expected value=$400). However the number shown = total value.
Can someone help me with this issue? Your help will be highly appreciated
Hi everyone,

we have the same requirement. I tried to also create a custom field to calculate this but didn't work.

Any chance this works?

Thank you in advance,
Wolfgang
Please contact our Helpdesk. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana,
is there any updates for contact reporting yet?  
Dashboard reports are available for Contacts, but separate Reports section doe not provide an option for contacts. Unfortunately we don't have short-term plans for them.

Best,

Yana.
what do you mean Dashboard reports ?
Hi, We are having trouble finding the emails we receive. We get a notification in our email, but that the actual email is lost somewhere in Bitrix.
Please let me know where to go to see all the unseen/answered emails
Dashboard reports -  e.g. leads reports

Hi, We are having trouble finding the emails we receive. We get a notification in our email, but that the actual email is lost somewhere in Bitrix.
Please let me know where to go to see all the unseen/answered emails
Is this question connected with CRM reports or not? Please provide more details. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
One quick question about making custom Deal report - is there a way (or this should be a feature request) to have existing Bitrix "Site" field found in Company section added to Deal related report? There are bunch of other fields from Company section already available, but no Site field...I know the workaround is to add a custom field but I wanted to avoid entering same information (company website) twice...tnx
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24