Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » listing / report on inactive leads and contacts
Pages: 1
RSS
listing / report on inactive leads and contacts, Finding out which leads and contacts have had no activity since a particular date/time
has the feature now been added that allows a report to be run or information accessed as to last contact/activity with a contact or lead?

For example a list of leads that have no activity (calls/emails/meetings) since a particular date?

This is a very useful feature to track inactive accounts etc

I have tried history tab but cannot find the right selection of date range or before date to allow for a report that show all those leads / contacts that have had no activity since a specific date.

Many thanks
Hi Richard,

Unfortunately we do not have such options now, but can you please give more suggestions and example to reports you are talking about:

that allows a report to be run or information accessed as to last contact/activity with a contact or lead?

so that we can add these features later. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Yana.
We first need last activity date as a field/item that we can find - in the contacts and deals activities such as phone calls emails and meetings have dates and you can sort the list view by those dates. the filter gives the ability to sort all records by modified with various date criteria - this is not the same as activity date as far as I can see.

what is needed in the filer list is activity date and then you can filter by that date with a selection of last activity date before (select date)

or the other way is through the reporting module and print out the report.

The ability to identify which leads/contacts have not been contacted since a specific date is what we are looking for and it is very useful - capsule and salesforce users also use this type of selection

regards
Thank you! We'll take it into account.

Yana.
Agree this is needed.
I've seen many posts asking for this capability, and since it hasn't been added I suspect that the developer team isn't seeing a need for it.

So can we change the question around? Instead of asking for the ability to identify (and sort) deals, leads, contacts by the last time they were called (or emailed), perhaps we can ask these larger questions ......  

Q - What is the best way in Bitrix to manage your pipeline on a daily basis?
Q - How can you tell if you have forgotten to call someone today?
Q - How can a sales person determine how many more calls they need to make today (ie: are they 30%, 60% or 80% through their calls?)

Assumptions
- sales person needs to contact between 50-100 people each day
- the calling is frequently interrupted by incoming support calls, or extended phone calls with a particular customer
- different sales people will work the same list simultaneously

Yana - Can you please ask the development team about this and offer some advice for how users can manage their pipeline?  There is very little usage documentation and it's possible that all the people asking for this feature (myself included !) are missing some aspect of organization.
One more observation which may help demonstrate a use case.

Let's say that I have these status stages for my Leads
  • unassigned

• assigned
  • trying to contact
  • attempted today
  • complete
Each morning, as a sales person I'd click on Leads, choose a filter and reset all statuses to 'trying to contact' (using bulk action)

Then during the day as I call each person I would remember to adjust the status after the call to 'attempted today'

By doing this I can filter my list to show only 'trying to contact' and as I work through my day, the list will shrink

I suspect this will work, but it's error prone ....  sometimes a sales person will forget, and then possibly call the person a second time

So this is an example workaround, but it would be much better if there was some way to filter on the fact that a call has been made today, or within some time range

PS - I think I saw mention of a progressive dialer being planned, is that true and might it help with this problem?
Hi Richard,

I think I saw mention of a progressive dialer being planned, is that true and might it help with this problem?
Yes, we are thinking about it, but the concept is not set yet. Thanks for the suggestions.

different sales people will work the same list simultaneously
not sure this problem will be solved with new option - p/dialer, each agent will probably need to load own list of contacts to call.

Again - the concept is not yet confirmed, meaning I cannot promise if we will add it in the upcoming releases.

BTW if you have developer skills or resources we have REST API available.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Post #6 had three Questions plus a request for you ...  can you please address those?  I shouldn't have mentioned the progressive dialer as it was unrelated.
How can you tell if you have forgotten to call someone today?
unfortunately there is no tool for that since we haven't released the progressive dialer yet. Calls can be planned with one CRM record at the moment only. If you use tasks - here you can select multiple CRM records (e.g.contacts list (filtered if needed), group action - task - but not way to check whom you have actually called - at least only add client names in task comments.

As for the 2 other questions - we don't have a way to measure how many calls your managers need to do today in % or numbers yet - we'll think about this scenario.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24