Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » A couple of questions
Pages: 1
RSS
A couple of questions
- I have close to 1300 contacts on my iphone and I would like to move them to bitrix - is there a way to import the contact list into the Bitrix interface?

- Is there a limit as to how many contacts can be in free version?

Thanks.
Hi,

Actually not. Users can add all the contacts to their devices and find data about any colleague at any time. This is one-way integration, that is, contacts are loaded to the device from Bitrix24, but cannot be loaded to it from the device.

Regards,

Yana.
Actually not.
1. Yana, what exactly "actually not" is referring to?
- is this the answer to the question: "is there a way to import the contact list into the Bitrix interface? "
- or the answer to the question: "Is there a limit as to how many contacts can be in free version?

2. Please let me know if there are restriction on the number of contacts placed in Bitrix interface.

3. "contacts are loaded to the device from Bitrix24, but cannot be loaded to it from the device.  
--- I was under impression that I can use Import/Export with csv to bring my contacts from my PC to Bitrix. There is an option to do so in Bitrix interface...

Thanks.
Elijah
Yana, what exactly "actually not" is referring to?
Dear Elijah,

"Not" was about contacts import fr om iphone
I have close to 1300 contacts on my iphone and I would like to move them to bitrix
Same was this:
, contacts are loaded to the device fr om Bitrix24, but cannot be loaded to it from the device.  
all about iphone.

Is there a lim it as to how many contacts can be in free version?
No there is no lim it on the number of contacts that can be imported.

Sincerely,

Yana.
Why is the integration only one way? I like to add contacts on the fly from my recent call menu and I don't want to have to copy and paste information (like the phone number) into bitrix24, its too clumsy and slow, time is money, I've exported most of my contacts as CSV and imported them into bitrix24, which works great for people that are already entered, but it was such a pain in the butt that neither the method of contact entry provided by bitrix nor the export and import data are viable options to someone with an already busy and hectic schedule. So I guess my question is, are you guys planning on integrating 2-way contact transfers in the future or what? And why don't you offer seamless integration with the iphone? just ask for access to contacts, photos, calls, etc. and allow people to quickly and easily add their information into the system?
Hi Chris!

Thanks for your notes. We paln to develop our mobile app further both on iOS & Android. 2-way sync for Android we plan for 2015. Thanks fro the interesting suggestion on iphone integraton - we'll consider that.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24