Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Adding files to deal from Bitrix
Pages: 1
RSS
Adding files to deal from Bitrix, Attaching proposal files to deals when file is located in Bitrix24
I am not able to access Bitrix24 directories for workgroups etc when trying to attach a file to a deal from within deals events.

I can attach files from within Btrix24 workgroups etc when I send an email from Bitrix24 but the menu does not appear in the same way for Deals - Activity - add events - browse files -

I can only see my local PC - how do I attach a file from Bitrix24?

Basically the drag file here is missing and the attach file from Library is not available - Help!
Edited: Richard Duff - 01/17/2014 17:06:51
Hi Richard,

the menu does not appear in the same way for Deals - Activity - add events - browse files -

I can only see my local PC
The "Event" section is a rudimentary scenario part that we plan to reject soon, the section was left because of some technical issues. Please note that the "event" name may confuse you as we consider the following event types:  call, meeting, email, task.
This means we advise you to use not "event" but other scenario sections like - call, meeting, email, task - where you can add or drag-and-drop files from within Bitrix24.

If you still need exactly "Event" section of Bitrix24 - please give an example why do you use this exact section.

Meanwhile what I can propose you in this case - is a Bitrix24.Drive sync. Because through the existing  "Event" form you can attach files only from your local PC , we advise you to synchronize your Bitrix24 files with B24 Drive - to enable access to B24 files from your local PC.  In this case you will find the CRM attached files in your PC's folder Bitrix24>Downloads  Please note that  synchronization with company files via Bitrix24.Drive is not yet available but will be added soon.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24