Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Call back task on the CRM
Pages: 1
RSS
Call back task on the CRM, Whats the best way to set a call back task?
I need to set a reminder to make a telephone call to a lead / contact / company or about a deal.

I have set an outgoing call in the future but it does not appear in the task list. Should I set it as a task within the CRM?

What I want to achieve is a daily prompt of all calls emails and activities that are due to make today / this week etc.

Hope you can help

Thanks
Hi Richard,

I have set an outgoing call in the future but it does not appear in the task list.

Your CRM calls are displayed in Calendar section ("default calendar";) with "CRM:..." mark.

I need to set a reminder to make a telephone call

Please note that you can set a reminder inside the call creation form (please see screenshot) You can set the amount of min, hr, days - you need this call to be reminded

As for CRM tasks - you can set them if you find this scenario more comfortable for the proper planning. The CRM tasks reminder can be set as "Remind by date....". Here you can choose if you want a message reminder or by email.

Please note that the tasks section can be used as you wish, but the "new call" , "new meeting" functionalities were designed especially to solve this specific type of CRM activities, that is why if you find the current product scenario lacking something - please let us now. The scenario description can be quite helpful.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thanks for the reply but I am confused as to what the date and time are doing ?

Do I set the date and time into the future for when I want the call to take place?

Does the remind work from so many hours / mins / days from the second I save the call or from the time on the clock?

How do I get reminded  is it a notification?

thanks
Do I set the date and time into the future for when I want the call to take place?
Yes.

Does the remind work from so many hours / mins / days from the second I save the call or from the time on the clock?

From the time on the clock. For example you need the call to be done at 12:00, you set a reminder 15 min, it means a notification will appear at 11:45

How do I get reminded  is it a notification?

Yes.

Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24