Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Modifying templates
Pages: 1
RSS
Modifying templates
Hello, 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to modify the exiting template used for invoices (we sell services, so we don't need quantity field)
2. If I create a doc with DocDesigner, then how do I make invoices to use this doc as a template?

Thanks.
Elijah.
Hi Elijah,

Is there a way to modify the exiting template used for invoices (we sell services, so we don't need quantity field)

Unfortunately not.

As for Doc Designer - after you've created an invoice template, you should go to Doc Designer choose CRM entities group (leads\cotacts, etc) click on the tab next to the entity name and choose the template.

Please note that you had to set  this template availability for the definite type of CRM entity (leads, contacts etc) in the doc template settings (Parameters>Tempalte available for).

You may find more useful info about Doc Designer App here.

Regards,

Yana.
Thanks. Let's say I assigned the template from DOC Designer to Contacts. How do I revert back to the default template?
1. Is there a way to preview template being created with Doc Designer? It would be great to see what pdf file it will produce before actually applying it the production.

2. You mentioned
"after you've created an invoice template, you should go to Doc Designer choose CRM entities group (leads\cotacts, etc) click on the tab next to the entity name and choose the template. "
--- Does that mean that I have to 'attach' newly created template manually to every contact and to every company? (Is there a way to set the newly created template as a default one?)
Thank you.
Edited: Ефим Пупко - 01/28/2014 18:34:53
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24