Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Customer details on invoice
Pages: 1
RSS
Customer details on invoice, How do I add more customer details on invoices
Hi
My invoices only have the Company Name on them, how do I add the Company Addresss, and most specifically their VAT number as well as my company's VAT number?
Kind regards
Craig
OK, I got the Company Address to display on the invoice by selecting it just underneath where you sel ect the Company when creating an invoice. I had missed that bit earlier.

I still need the invoice to display both my and my customer's (the Company) VAT number as this is standard practice in South Africa.

Also, why do Events added fr om the Company list or line, not show as saved. They do not appear in the Company line or under Activities? Tasks display under Activities, but in the Company list, it says no Activities. Am I missing something here, what I want to do is set reminders to call a certain company on a certain date? Event look like the tool for this, but do not display as saved, and Tasks can be used, but do not seem made for that. Surely setting reminders to make sales calls on a particular day in the future is one of the most important activities in sales, the person you want to speak to is not always available today, but only next week Wednesday or whenever.

Kind regards

Craig
Hi Craig,

I still need the invoice to display both my and my customer's (the Company) VAT number
As for your company info on the invoice - please open CRM>Settings>Payment and Invoices choose payment by bank and click edit. Here you can set your company's payment details, your logo and invoice background. As for the contactor's details - unfortunately you cannot add custom fields to the invoice form now, I can advise you either to add VAT number to the company's "legal adress" section - it will be displayed in the invoice then; or you can download free Bitrix24 app - Doc Designer (Marketplace) and create an invoice template there. Please note that you will be able to use this template only in Doc Designer app.

Surely setting reminders to make sales calls on a particular day in the future is one of the most important activities in sales
For this purpose please use "new call" option in the menu of actions next to the company's name in the companies list

or you can access same option from the company's details page - Stream menu>Call.

Please note that you can set a reminder in the New Call creation form. The call info will appear in the company's "Activity" section - that can be viewed both from the concrete company's details page and from the companies list too. Moreover, you will get a reminder notification of the upcoming call.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hello,

I would like to ask if it is possible to add Contact's birthday date? It would be great if system would report of contacts birthday date.
Hi Ben,

You can add contact's birthday dates - to do that you need to create a new custom field for Contacts section.
To that please perform the following steps:
1. Open CRM>Settings>Custom fields>Contacts>Add field
2. In the new custom field settings please set field name (for example "contact's birthday";), choose type <date\time>, default value <no>.   Save.
3. Go to CRM>Contacts>Add new contact
4. In the new contact creation form click <fo rm settings> icon
5. In the Form Settings please move new field (Contact's birthday) from the "available fields" column to the "tab fields". Save.

Now you will have a new date\time custom field in your contact form.

Unfortunately, the contact's birthday reminder cannot  be set within the existing CRM sections, but this task can be solved  by creation of special Business Process. Please find more info about BP creation here& about CRM BP creation here. You can contact one of our certified partners who can help you to create a unique BP(s) for your company.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24