Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Need to replicate tasks and products
Pages: 1
RSS
Need to replicate tasks and products, we have many repeated tasks and its a pain to type them in
Our projects consist of many of the same tasks  repeated many times over the course of a year.  our Products are services and they also repeat many times when i am creating a deal.   is there a way to copy them so i dont have to type them in 40 or 50 times for each project?
Hi Jeff,

If you need to set a recurring task - it can be done in the task from (Full Task Form>More>Repeat task).

Please note that you can also duplicate task to multiple responsible persons - if you need the same task to be set independently to different persons. But if you have 1 responsible person and others are participants - you will need to add participants within one task form, without making duplicates. Please note that making task duplicates will mean that several persons will need to execute same kind of task, and finish\close them independently. If your team is working on the same project - use tasks roles of a "responsible\participants" or observers (full tasks form>more. observers).

As for the CRM Deals - you can copy the deal ("action" menu next to the deal name in the deals list) - the new deal edit mode with the insert deal parameters will open - so that you can only change dates and save.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
I've created recurring tasks, but would like to be able to see them as recurring in the gantt chart.  So far I only see the task on the day of. For example, if I have a task repeating for 1 hour per day Monday through Wednesday, I would like to be able to see it those 3 days of the week from the start to end date (instead of just the day of or throughout the whole start to end date).

Also, how do the 'time planning' options (deadline, start date, end date, time expected) interact with the 'repeat task' options (recurring interval, start date, end date)?  
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Kristen
Edited: Kristen Downs - 07/12/2014 00:33:06
Also, how do the 'time planning' options (deadline, start date, end date, time expected) interact with the 'repeat task' options (recurring interval, start date, end date)?
Dear Kristen, gantt chart displays the "fact" start & end times of tasks execution, when the repeating task form helps to plan the tasks frame, so that each repeated time period a new task will be created for you to start & end. This means that the Gantt Chart shows the fact of task execution, or you can use "time planning" option & set start & end date & time.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24