Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Creating a daily activity report
Pages: 1
RSS
Creating a daily activity report, Report creating
Hi I am sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I could not find any references. I would like to create a daily activity report that can be emailed to a group that contains the description field along with the contact details of the client

I hope this makes sense

Thanks

Chris
Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, the option  
a daily activity report that can be emailed to a group that contains the description field along with the contact details of the client
is not available. Can you please specify if your feature suggestion was about a CRM Daily Digest (automatic daily report on CRM activities of your portal emailed to employees with CRM access) or are you talking about extended work report function where you can add CRM items (attach contacts from CRM for example) and email it to the group's members?

Thank you,

Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana

Thank you for your response. Yes it is a CRM daily digest but with the description field forming part of it?

Chris
Hi Chris,

Unfortunately CRM Daily Digest email is not available, I've passed your suggestion to the development department. What we have now - is CRM Activity Streams - this is timeline streams of all actions performed in CRM - with one click access to all involved CRM items. Please find more info on this subject here.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Is there a way to export the CRM Activity Stream into an excel file?  I'd like each of our sales people to send their daily Leads activity in a report to management.  Our business is 24 hours, but many of our execs need to access details on our Sales Reps activities when they are away from a computer.
Hi Simple Laboratories!

Unfortunately there is no option for that, but there is "Manager's Activities" report available in CRM>Reports.

Best,

Yana.
Hi -- any progress on this?  It's critical to manage sales peoples time -- being able to get a report of whom they met the day before.
Hi guys,

Unfortunately no news on this yet, thanks for your vote.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24