Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Security
Pages: 1
RSS
Security, Manage Role
Hi

I am trying to work around security options :
1) In contact when I select Personal and Department : I do not know how to affect a contact to a departement so it appear for them
2) Field : i would like to keep some custome field private in contact and Companies : is it possible

thanks
Hi Cyril,

1) In contact when I select Personal and Department : I do not know how to affect a contact to a departement so it appear for them
"Personal & department" access level:  access is granted to users of same department. To affect a contact to a department  - give your department (s) special access role(s). The access is granted on the base of "contact's responsible" - which means if user A is responsible for the contact X, the contact X will be accessible to all users of user's A department (department A).

For example, when you have 2 sales teams working in 2 different departments, and you do not want them to see each other contacts - you give group A & group B access level "personal & department":

How to:

1. First, if you need, make sure your contacts are dispatched between all responsibles the way you need. If not - choose a group of contacts (tick the contacts) and assign them to the right user .

2. Create a role in Access Permissions with "Personal and department" setting enabled as you need. (for example role "Department access" )

3.  Give department A & B "department access" role

Now users of department A and B will not see each other department contacts but only personal and their department.

2) Field : i would like to keep some custome field private in contact and Companies : is it possible
Unfortunately not, access permissions can be granted only to the whole CRM item.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Admin,

Facing issues with the roles and responsibilities.

The Supervisor of one department(Aiman Dalvi) is able to see the data of employee in other department (Marketing Department).

Attaching the Organisation Chart and the role permissions given to the supervisor (Aiman).

Please advise ASAP.

Hi Adjay,

Please send a screenshot of all CRM roles & permissions (CRM>Settings>Access permissions - make full screenshot please)

BTW  - if you don't want to publish it here - feel free to submit a ticket to our Help Desk.

Thank you.

Yana.
have raised a ticket and sent you the screenshots.

Awaiting your response.

Ticket details:
Source / From: [web] [425273] (atpl.bitrix24.com\ajay.bhayani@ambisure.com) Ajay Bhayani
Created: 05/29/2014 15:24:55 [425273] (atpl.bitrix24.com\ajay.bhayani@ambisure.com) Ajay Bhayani
Category: Report a bug
Responsible: [200361] (lilja) Лилит Шоо
Support level: Project
Thank you!

Our support team will assist asap!

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24