Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » How I edit the conversion of lead in to a company?
Pages: 1
RSS
How I edit the conversion of lead in to a company?
Hello, I would like to know if is possible edit the options of information when I convert a lead in a company? for example: when I convert, have fields to fill like, the name of responsible person and company type I would like to know if is possible to edit these fields. Thanks for the attention.
Hi Smart,

Yes, when you convert lead into a company you can edit these fields - the name of responsible person and company type. Please note that to save convertion form you will need to fill these fields: first and last names of contact person (top levels of the from).

Regards,

Yana.
Hello Yana, thanks for the answer, but I think e didn't make myself understand, what I wanted mean is if I can change these fields, like change the name, take a field off or something like this. Thanks.
Hi Smart,

Generally, convert form fields cannot be changed\edited, but there are several things you can edit - for example "company type" options to choose from (CRM>Settings>Selection lists>Company Type - here you can delete or\and add company type options). As for "responsible person" field - it cannot be changed.

BTW - you can also add new custom fields to the company's section of CRM - they will be displayed in the convert form too (CRM>Settings>Custom fields>add).
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24