Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Adding Event tab to Activity Deal Tab
Pages: 1
RSS
Adding Event tab to Activity Deal Tab, View Events in Deals tab under Activity
Hi,

Currently the Activity tab under deals section only shows tasks, meeting and calls.
Can we add Events tab too to the Activity Tab?

I know, the events can be seen under History but it will make more sense to have the Event too as a separate tab for display.

Also, the listview of columns in Deals shows the option of showing "Event Description" but nothing is displayed for the said deal.

Thanks,

Shankkar
Edited: Shankkar Narayann - 03/24/2014 08:40:29
Hi Shankkar,

Unfortunately, events cannot be displayed in the Activities section. Let me explain: events tab is in fact our old inherited functionality (that we kept for some of our clients who get used to it) - we advise you to use meetings tab (along with email\call)  for any kind of activity you plan to perform - it will be displayed in the list of Activities of the CRM item. You can also use event tab for any meetings\events that you want to be recorded in the CRM item history list. For example you can fill in the event form with some information that you want to be recorded in the history of the deal. etc.

If you have any suggestions regarding this issue - feel free to share. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I can do that but it will be great to actually categorize.. meetings for meetings and calls for calls..so that the supervisor can actually get the up-to-date info on each deal by a sales rep.

A "information" or "events" in Activities will be helpful with features similar to meetings/calls.

Best Regards,

Shankkar
Thanks for the suggestions, I've passed them to the dev team.

Sincerely,

Yana.
I totally agree, I recently encounter this issue and customer was questioning why is it so confusing. And they find that it is more meaningful for the event to show on event and for easy edit and viewing.
Hi Raymond,

We should probably rename Events to History, what do you think?

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24