Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Where/how to best write minutes of meeting
Pages: 1
RSS
Where/how to best write minutes of meeting
Using the CRM module i struggle to find a good and simple place to write minutes of meetings for an already scheduled meeting. Adding an activity would be the most suitable place, but here i can only chose between Call, Email and meeting. Especially when using the iPad App.

Events are good, but reading from some of the older posts here, they should be avoided as they are not shown in the Activity stream and are there to keep compatibility for "older" users of Bitrix24.

I would love to see an added option in the Activity section called "Notes" or something similar...unless of course i have missed something :-)

Thanks,
Jens
Hi Jens,

You can create a meeting and if you need later edit it - for example you can use "description field" to add amount of minutes for this meeting. Then add the "description column" to the Activity list.(List settings>List columns>tick description>apply). That is for the web interface.

As for the Mobile app - you can also edit created meeting and set amount of minutes to the description field.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Meeting's are available in the paid versions?
Hi Zac,

Mettings planning for leads, contacts, deals in CRM section are available in all versions.Meetings and briefings option is available in Bitrix24 Professional version only.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
I use MEETINGS AND BRIEFINGS for minute taking.

HOW DO I PRINT THE MINUTES TO CIRCULATE IT????
???
Hi Erick!

This option is not supported. Thanks for the suggestion!

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thank you Yana,

I think it is a useful suggestion as all minutes of any meeting should be circulated and approved.

Please keep me up to date as the function is useless if we cannot print the minutes.

Regards.

Erick
Sure Erick, I'll do my best. Thanks for taking time brinning this topic up.

Yana.
Another thing that its obvious... Like "print calendar" or print meeting schedule, tasks etc...that is not included and again we can read more than a year old answer that dev team is managing it...

I was happy to find bitrix...but now i see all the flaws and are really really disturbing... If you had this options in paid version i would understand... But not to include "print" option within interface is just stupid.
Hi Info Point!

Welcome to Bitrix24! I have to agree, the tasks module hasn't been revised a while ago, we hope to make some improvement this year. As a work around I can suggest export tasks list to Excel (Tasks>all>export option can be found in the filter) - that is not what you're asking for, I understand - but in case you don't know about this option.

Thanks for the suggestions, I've passed them to the devs.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Info Point!

Welcome to Bitrix24! I have to agree, the tasks module hasn't been revised a while ago, we hope to make some improvement this year. As a work around I can suggest export tasks list to Excel (Tasks>all>export option can be found in the filter) - that is not what you're asking for, I understand - but in case you don't know about this option.

Thanks for the suggestions, I've passed them to the devs.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets,
Hello Yana
Strongly agree on the need to create "printable" version of meetings and briefing, this will increase the usefullness to substitute old words and other tools when a "share and archive" functionality is needed  
Hi Max!

Thanks for the suggestions, we'll take them into account. Unfortunately we don't have plans for this module for the spring release.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana Prokopets,

I second the suggestion to add a print capability to meeting agendas and minutes.

This would enable attendees to receive management packs and to sign the minutes at the next meeting.

Minutes should also not remain editable once they have been approved.

Thanks,

Christiaan
Hi Christiaan,

Thanks for your vote on this option.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24