Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Dupe Companies everywhere. Did I miss something?
Pages: 1
RSS
Dupe Companies everywhere. Did I miss something?, Dupe Companies everywhere. Did I miss something?
Hi there,
Just started trying out Bitrix and had high expectations after watching the starter videos... but it seems to be worse than using pen and paper.

I set up two users, and to both I gave the same 2 company leads and contact.

User1:  Put lead, contact into system.
User2:  Searched for contact and lead and system showed NOTHING.
User2:  Re-Entered the same lead and contact.

So now I have a dupe lead, dupe company and dupe contact.

Now, I would have though if User1 had saved a lead, that User2 would be notified (or at least be shown by searching) that User1 had already created this... but it seams that the search only shows Users their OWN leads, companies, and contacts... not the database.

Now, I entered with my Admin account, and of course I can see both leads, companies, and contacts for the two users.

Is this right?  I would have thought the idea would be to CUT DOWN on dupes.  How can I correct this?

But lovely UI, and once I can understand this, we are going to be pushing out Bitrix company wide to over 45 users in 17 countries...

: )
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your feedback, it should not work this way - the system should have advised user 2 that this lead (contact) already exists. The system actually searches among all leads of the portal irrelatively to the access permissions.

It would be very kind of you if you will submit a ticket to our Help Deskwith more details - you will be advised via the ticket.

Hope the issue will be resolved asap.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
BTW

The system searches for duplicates this logic way:

Lead:
by last name, first name, phone, email, company name
*please note the first line filed "Lead name" in the Lead creaton form is not involved in search and is in fact a working field meaning lead description

by last name, first name, phone, email,

Company:
by phone, email, company name

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24