Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » adding activity to stream and linking to another company does not work!
Pages: 1
RSS
adding activity to stream and linking to another company does not work!
      hello there,
following situation:

i was working within the activity stream of a deal and when adding a message, i have the option to choose the recipients of tha tmessage.
by default, the name of the deal, in which i am working, is included as a recipient.
though, i have the opportunity to add other items, so i added a company that is working together on this deal, in hoping that this activity information would appear on their own activity stream as well.

this is not the case.

is it possible to make this happen?

thanks
Hi Zac,

Again - we do not observe the problem on our PCs - the message appears both in Deal & company (which I add additionaly as recipient) Activity Streams, please contact our Help Desk.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Okay thank you.
I have contacted the help desk.
Yana,

If the Lead comes in and is Converted to Contact, the Lead does NOT show up in the Contacts Stream or Activity, the email that created the Lead shows up in the Lead Stream/Activity... The Lead SHOW NOT HAVE STREAM/ACTIVITY the Contact/Company show be the only Stream/Activity.  The Lead is just an email, a phone call, etc.  It's ALL about the Customer (Contact) and Company... Professional Sales is knowing the Stream/Activity about the Contact/Company within a few clicks.

It's been almost 20 days since this post... this IS fundamental in nature and you need to have at least one programmer assigned to this, which would only take a few days AT MOST to fix!
Hi C Mason,

I'm not sure I get your message right - please advise if your message is about the same issue discussed above ?

Please explain what exactly do you mean by that:

The Lead SHOW NOT HAVE STREAM/ACTIVITY the Contact/Company show be the only Stream/Activity.
the lead "show" - lead's detail's page or "should not"?

The Lead is just an email, a phone call, etc. It's ALL about the Customer (Contact) and Company...
So do I understand it correctly - that you suggest the "lead" entity should be limited in options - such as email\phone\etc when "Contact\Company" entity should have all options available? If yes, I would suggest the restriction in options will not be highly appriciated by our other clients, as sales teams also can work differently, what I suggest is that probably Contact\Company entities can have a wider range of options - so like ...- if you can suggest - please do!

It's been almost 20 days since this post..
Dear C Mason, I am not sure the above post & your are about the same thing, if yes - can you be more presice about your issue? Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24