Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Events in Activity Line
Pages: 1
RSS
Events in Activity Line, Events Not Displaying in Activity Line
Hello,

When I add an event from the leads panel, it does not show in activities.  I do not want to add a task, as this is treated differently.  I want to make a log of the contact that I have had with a client.  How can I make this happen?

We are currently evaluating this tool, and there does not appear to be any great way to enter general activity information and have it display in the activities line.  If you know of a good workaround, that would be great.

Thank you,

Mike
Hi Mike,

I see your argumentation, thanks for the observations. We will think about "events" option usability, as for now - you can work with "add meeting" option - if you want to log an event\action that has already happened - please choose the date in the past in the meeting creation form & give status = completed, in this case this meeting would appear in the Activity List with flag icon (completed). To be clear it will have a meeting icon, but the text line will show the description you stated, so it will be clear what this is about. Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Yana.
Thanks for your response.  

There are a couple of critical problems with this:
1. Creating a meeting in the past to display an item in the activity box only works once.  If you try this again later with another "meeting in the past", it doesn't display this meeting in the activity list.
1. If the last item in the activity list was an email, and then you create a meeting in the past with a date after the last email, it actually changes the time stamp of that email, pushing that email above the meeting on the activity view

Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you.
Dear Mike,

1) Unfortunately I cannot "repeat" the problem
If you try this again later with another "meeting in the past", it doesn't display this meeting in the activity list.
in my case it shows all the meetings with past dates added to that contact  here - CRM>contacts>open this contacts details page>activity
or are you talking about CRM>My Activities? Please advise

2)
If the last item in the activity list was an email, and then you create a meeting in the past with a date after the last email, it actually changes the time stamp of that email, pushing that email above the meeting on the activity view
Also problem is not observed on our Pcs.

Please contact our Help Desk with the problems description - & please also check if time stamps work ccorrectly for other Bitrix24 sections. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24