Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Tracking Inactive Leads
Pages: 1
RSS
Tracking Inactive Leads, Workaround for missing functionality? Rolling window filters?
      Hello,

I would like to be able to track inactive leads.  There is no good way to do this out-of-the-box, so a workaround would be to create filters that include "last modified" and "current status", such that if a lead's status is "considering our pricing" and their "last modified date" is more than 2 weeks ago, I would like my custom filter to show me this lead.

However, there is no way to set a filter with a rolling window time period, and there is no time period that says "more than x days ago"

Can you please advise me on how I can set this up?  I can change the filter each week, but if I move my sales team to this platform, they will not handle this easily.

Thanks,

Mike
Hi Mike,

As you've noticed there are options like " yesterday\this week\last week\this month\last month\date range" etc - for the modified filter line, unfortunately 2 weeks period is not listed there... I cannot advise a workaround in your case - I've passed your suggestion to the dev team.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24