Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » How to forward mail to CRM Object
Pages: 1
RSS
How to forward mail to CRM Object, How to forward mail to CRM Object
Hello

I have sent mail to the crm mail by mentioning deal id in the subject and in the first line of the message[DID#2]. But the mail is not get connected to the deal object.
Is that the way to attach mail  to a crm object ? what is the steps for forwarding mail to a specific crm object?

Thanks in advance
Seema Cyriac
Hello Guys

I would like to second this question, I would also like o know how to forward a mail and have it attache to a specific crm object. New mails that come in does not belong to any client card as they are not created. To make all such mails into leads will be a bit of a problem as we receive hundreds of mails in a day that has nothing to do with actual business but is used for other purposes. to sift through these by one person will be a full time job. I need a way to assign a responsible person from yandex. Also when a mail comes into the crm, and is attached to a specific responsible person that needs to send this mail to another user we need to be able to change the responsible person on an email in the activities tab and have it automatically move over to the new responsible persons activities. This is extremely important to our business help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Another thing when I click on an email in the activities and try to forward it to an employee it does not allow me to, neither does it allow me to type anything into the text field of the forwarded message. I get an error asking for a to: address or connect to a deal. It will be a problem if we cannot forward mails??

Lastly, can you please ad the option to add a signature to a reply mail. many mails come in from contacts that we have not mailed yet, we have them on our database but moving to bitrix means we get mails from these clients as first time mails and we cannot add a signature to a reply mail. As our downloadable magazine is on the signature it is vitally important to have this option in our mails.

As a side note, why when I call a number for the telephony I get the error : Cannot call +27083281**** because this route is unavailable.
Does this mean I cannot use telephony in south Africa?
Hi,

I would also like o know how to forward a mail and have it attache to a specific crm object.

Please try to  - forward the email to the CRM inteagreated email address & set the expression with lead ID (e.g. [LID#1], where 1 is lead ID) to the email theme. (contact our Helpdesk for more details if necessary)  

Also when a mail comes into the crm, and is attached to a specific responsible person that needs to send this mail to another user we need to be able to change the responsible person on an email in the activities tab

You can't do that from My Activities, only open leads individually & change the responsible person.

You may be intereted in this blog post on Business Processes.

can you please ad the option to add a signature to a reply mail.

Please advise what reply email do you mean?

Feel free to contact our Helpdeskfor support requests.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana
Thanks for your response
When I am in activities and click on a mail sent to me and then want to reply to that mail, I do not have the option to add a signature like there is on the new mail. Even if I pick up the mail on the contact module and want to reply to it, there is no option to add a signature. Neither in the deals module. I don't think any of the reply emails or forward email functions allows for adding my signature.

Thanks
Please try to  - forward the email to the CRM inteagreated email address & set the expression with lead ID (e.g. [LID#1], where 1 is lead ID) to the email theme. (contact our Helpdesk for more details if necessary)

What do you mean by email theme? The email subject? I have triedd to forward an email to the integrated email address and put the Lead ID in the Subject line, but it still doesn't show up in the lead history.  
Pages: 1
6,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24