Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » how to sync leads from website
Pages: 1
RSS
how to sync leads from website, how to sync leads to bitrix24 through external sales wizzard
hi
i have a website say [magento]
i want to sync the leads from the website into my bitrix24
through https://mycompany.bitrix24.com/crm/configs/external_sale/
what information should i provide in this wizzard
Hi David,

We have a blog post on this subject - E-Store + CRM: processing orders from the e-Store in the CRM- but this option is only possible for e-shops based on Bitrix Site Manger.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thanks Yana Prokopets,

but can you explain is it possible to pull leads from non-bitrix shopping websites?
a direct answer would be helpful whether to try bitrix24 or not.
thankfully im really happy with the features of bitrix24 but it will turnout to be completely unusable if i can connect it to my website ecommerce
Dear Yana,

They using bitrix website and bitrix24 and seen last few days we are unable to synchronize data please check attach photo.

-Bryan
error 1.png (104.05 Kb)
Hi David,

You can create forms for your website or social media page that automatically import data into your Bitrix24 CRM with the help of Bitrix24 new Market place app - Form constructor.  No other options are available for Bitrix24 cloud (if it is non-bitrix website).

Yana.
Hi Ayham Yousef,

Please contact our Help desk asap.

Yana.
Currently working on a connector for integrating our webstore built on Prestashop and Erp system into Bitrix via API, trying to find best solution in syncing web order sales into Bitrix

I can't find any documentation on how the E-shops on Bitrix Site manager sync the orders into B24

Most links in the forums, blogs and help doc's no longer work ie) - E-Store + CRM: processing orders from the e-Store in the CRM- as from above

Could you please send a link to documentaion that explains your current process of syncing web sale orders into Bitrix24?

Thanks
Hi Gareth,

Please contact our Helpdesk with details. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
I would also be interested to pull deals from woocommerce into Bitrix
BTW we have released CRM web forms & website widget.

Best,

Yana.
But the forms don't allow costumers to order (billing address, delivery address, payment integration, etc.) - or did I miss a feature?
PayPal integration is available, please see this or watch this short video.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24