Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Reports
Pages: 1
RSS
Reports, Dates for a report
Hi,

i have created a report to get the number of meetings for a specific period. How do I specify the period for this report? If I select last week, it does not show anything while I have meetings in my agenda. The only way to see these meetings in the report is to specific this week or this month which gives the same info.

Please help!

Thanks,
Tanguy
Hi Tanguy,

Please apply the report settings screenshot (report wizard) and screenshots of wrong data shown in the calculated report fields, Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thanks Yana. I don't understand what I am supposed to do when I am in the report Wizard. I don't see the report settings option. Please help.

Thanks, Tanguy
In the Report Wizard you can build up a report you need with the demanded conditions, though with several limitations, such as the list of items you can currently work with. BTW you may find this Training Course on CRM Reportshelpful.

For example, you can create new report "activity" , and in the report wizard >columns>add>activity category>meeting, etc.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Thanks! My problem is that the filtering of the report period does not work:

https://paloitsing.bitrix24.com/crm/reports/report/view/86/?set_filter=Y&sort_id=1&sort_type=ASC&F_DATE_TYPE=month&F_DAT­E_FROM=&F_DATE_TO=&F_DATE_DAYS=&save=Y

As you can see in the link above, when it is on this month, it also shows reports from last month. If I filter for last week, it does not show any result as indicated below:

https://paloitsing.bitrix24.com/crm/reports/report/view/86/?set_filter=Y&sort_id=1&sort_type=ASC&F_DATE_TYPE=week_ago&F_­DATE_FROM=&F_DATE_TO=&F_DATE_DAYS=&save=Y

So essentially I get results only if I filter this week or this month and the results are not correct as it shows reports from the past. If I select any other period option, it does not show any results.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help, we are looking at using Bitrix for all our company and I need to make sure we get the reports we want before we do so.

Tanguy
Hi Tanguy,

I checked the issue. The filtering really isn't working properly. We'll fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi Ann,

Ok, thanks. Can you please let me know when it will be resolved so that I can try again?

Thanks for your help!
Tanguy
I will mark down to post an update here when the issue is resolved.
Hi Ann,

Any update?

Thanks,
Tanguy
Dear Tanguy,

Can you please report this issue to our Help desk. Thank you.

Yana.
Hi Tanguy,

Sorry for delay with the answer.

Yes, the issue has been fixed. But I want to explain how to filter activities by period in reports.

An activity presents in a report if it was created  before or during the report period and it was completed during or after this period, or it wasn't completed at all.

For example, filterring by activities from this August will give the 'real' August activities (created and completed in August) as well as activities created before August and that are still incomplete.

If you need a list only of events that really happen during the report period, you should add additional fields (Created on and End date) to the filter and filter by them.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24