Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » BPM - Request for feature: Apply to Employees.
Pages: 1
RSS
BPM - Request for feature: Apply to Employees.
Greetings.

It would be really nice (and I believe doable) to be able to apply BPM templates over Employee objects.

Example of usage:
###New employee joins the company.
- Different departments, according to the position filled, get a notification.
(IT: Please create email box, copier code, PBX extension and prepare printer - Finance: Please create credit account - HR: Please prepare business cards)
- All the employees that might be interacting with this new staff get notification and contact data.
(Hello, this is the person who will take care of Reservations)
- The employee itself receives a number of welcoming messages, instructions on how to move around the company, who is who, how to reserve the company car and a manual on how to move around Bitrix.

###Employee is holiday or medical leave.
- All the employees that might be interacting with this staff get notification.
(Finance: Please Keep this in record for salary - HR: Please note that I'll be away for a number of days - Pending leads/actions: Please note that I will be away for the next days. My colleague will take care of your account meanwhile - Colleague: These are the Leads to follow up while I am away)

###Employee leaves the company.
- Different departments, according to the position left, get a notification.
(IT: Please transform inbox into alias and redirect mail to this other staff, delete copier code, remove PBX extension - Finance: Please cancel credit account - Colleague: Due to the departure of the employee please take care of the following pending Leads)

I guess it's easy to see the picture on how useful can this be for internal use.

Cheers,
Jean
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24