Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Quote system PDF and print out
Pages: 1
RSS
Quote system PDF and print out, Quotation formating with company logo and infor
Hi Guys

I would very much like to use the quotation system but I cannot see how to add the company logo or standard address information for every quote as standard.

Also I cannot seem to move the printed condition information block to print  below the line items even if I move the block on the input screen.

Also I would like to print the quote name or reference field and also the responsible person but these fields do not print and I cannot find how to print them.

Most important though is the LOGO - the pdf is blank and needs this
Edited: Richard Duff - 07/01/2014 15:26:07
Hi Richard,

I would very much like to use the quotation system but I cannot see how to add the company logo or standard address information for every quote as standard.

You can add them in CRM>Settings>Payment & Invoices>Quotes (companies\contacts)>edit. (similar as we do for invoices).
Also I cannot seem to move the printed condition information block to print below the line items even if I move the block on the input screen.
Yes, these sections can be moved in the editor, but the default sections consequence will be printed. Do you find this option critical or not (more design -oriented?) Will be good to know your argumentation. Thanks.
Also I would like to print the quote name or reference field and also the responsible person but these fields do not print and I cannot find how to print them.
Now as I've mentioned above the quotes are printed in default form, what you can change is the quote number - here CRM>Settings>Other settings>quote's id's.
I'll pass your suggestions on quote name filed & responsible person field to be included in the printed version. Thanks.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24