Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Invoice pdf and printing missing data
Pages: 1
RSS
Invoice pdf and printing missing data, Missing fields on invoice pdf view
Hi

Setup a new payments and invoice template in settings but cannot find a way to print or view on the pdf the following data in the fields when entered on the template;

Sellers bank details and bank name and address, company details including company name and contact name etc etc.

How do I get these details onto the invoice please?

The original template customer bacs does print out the bank details but the new template does not.
Edited: Richard Duff - 07/07/2014 20:04:11
Hi People

I have found the problem after much time.

the last  fields for bank details  cannot be blank even if you don't want them to print.

Telephone of Seller's bank
Bank's routing number:
Corresponding account of Seller Bank
SWIFT: SWIFT code of Seller's bank

Should be able to stop them from printing when no data is required here.

My other problem is on the Company/Contact details when entered on the invoice do not always print out the full address and contact details.

There is something funny going on here - on one invoice it prints all details on another only the company name???

Can see that it adds commas so have not put commas in the address fields as thought this was the problem but still not printing address

Help
Edited: Richard Duff - 07/07/2014 21:30:05
Dear Richard,

Thanks for reporting, we'll appreciate if you'll also contact our Help Desk with report a bug message. We'll have a closer look at this issue meanwhile.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
cannot find a way to print or view on the pdf the following data in the fields when entered on the template;

Sellers bank details and bank name and address, company details including company name and contact name etc etc.
I have found the problem after much time.

the last fields for bank details cannot be blank even if you don't want them to print.

Telephone of Seller's bank
Bank's routing number:
Corresponding account of Seller Bank
SWIFT: SWIFT code of Seller's bank

Should be able to stop them from printing when no data is required here.
As far as I can see now - the company name, address & phone number set in Settings>Payment & Invoices>Bank transfer  - seller properties - are OK printed on the invoice, what is not shown there is bank name & phone if the other bank fields are not filled in.. Please advise if you find it possible & important from the business point of view to be able to send invoices with bank name only, but not exact account number details, etc - which seem to be necessary to make the payment. If you can give an example - we'll be happy to know you argumentation. Thanks!

My other problem is on the Company/Contact details when entered on the invoice do not always print out the full address and contact details.
I do observe the same system behavior, we'll have a closer look at this issue. Thanks for reporting.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Company name address and teleophone numbers still didn't appear in the invoice pdf format. As free user is this part of the limitation?
Hi Simon!

This is not a free user limitation, but how it currently works.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

I am having a similar issue, when I go to Payments and Invoices and add a new template, every time it changes its fields with no logical reason. When the system produce pdf files, it is as well varying from time to time. One time it does show the bank details and the other time it does not. I would really appreciate if you can look into this fault and provide a solution.

Thanks,
Mo
Hi Mohammad!

It looks strange, please report this to our Helpdesk with samples. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Hi there, is there a way to get the customer Person Name and address on the invoice?
This is still an issue. Is this anything you are trying to fix? I would love for my customer's information to be on the quotes. We will for sure not be purchasing this if we can't even enter our customers information on a quote/invoice.  
Hi Sarah & Hanna,

We plan to perform some changes in the invoices print forms this summer.

Best,

Yana.
Really struggling to see the up side to Bitrix invoicing compared to all the other CRM's on the market.

Being able to have your banking details on an invoice is pretty basic and would be expected by the majority of people wanting to use the invoicing feature.

Most companies in the UK would need to have the following on the form:

VAT Registration No
Company House Registration No
Bank account holder name
Bank Name
Sort Code
Account No
IBAN
BIC
Invoice No
Invoicing To details inc company name & address
Our company address
Our telephone number
VAT displayed

I have now spent the best part of half a day trying to work around the un-intuitive setup for adding the information for my own company, then trying to work out how it is supposed to be pushed to the invoicing form.

Now seeing users have been struggling with this since 2014. $5000 dollars does not seem such a good investment after all.

Which is a shame, seems you had a great product but don't have the right setup to keep it moving forward.

Ross
Been trying to work around the invoicing problem ever since I started using Bitrix24.

The only solution I see for this is buying docDesigner which is a pain to use either way.

I don't see much reason why it would take 2 years to solve this issue when it's a top priority for every company or organization to generate proper invoices.

I really hope this gets solved soon as my company really like your product.

Aloysius.
Has the issue with the setup of the invoices re banking detail ecc been solved yet?
All our invoices are BROKEN since several weeks. There is apparently a problem that Bitrix doesn't manage to solve. But our company is not able to issue invoice at all since several weeks now.
All our invoices are BROKEN since several weeks. There is apparently a problem that Bitrix doesn't manage to solve. But our company is not able to issue invoice at all since several weeks now.
Please report this issue to our Helpdesk asap. Thank you.

Regarding invoice print forms requests, we plan to release improved forms this winter (Jan \ Feb).

Best,

Yana.
Hi everyone.
I just started to use a free version of betrix24. I am already on it like 2 days with some basic setup. I have read your comments and I finally managed to get the banking data on the invoice. But is wrong. I only need have printed on the invoice the bank name and account number, I dont need and it looks stupid here in New Zealand to put there Iban, Swift and phone nuber for bank ? but I just cant find the way how to make it so that only the bank name and account number is visible. If I make the other lines blank, than again all desapear from the invoice.
So I dont know. Any solutions? Or should I just look for another crm system?
Thanks.
Jozef
Hi Jozef,

Please contact our Helpdesk, thank you.

Best,

Yana.
it's now 7 months after the last post on  this thread and I too have been spending days trying to get basics like invoicing setup to test.

has the really basic parts of being able to have our own business information on an invoice not being able to be updated really something that can't be solved after years of people reporting this same problem?  Surely this must affect all users?

Max
  Hi!

Please check out these settings configuration:
Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana, is this problem solved now or when is this problem getting solved. We really need to add the correct bank details with sort code etc.  to the invoice and quote. Also order nr. are vital for standard invoices.  If this is not getting solved soon we have no other option to look out for another CRM
I found this thread after 2 days of painstaking work on invoice settings. Kind of relief that I am not the stupid one but disappointment that the basic things to meet legal requirements in respective countries has not been integrated.
As the banking details work poorly I found a workaround through seller address fields (collapse some + add the bank info in them).
Might this help someone.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24