Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Hours Reporting
Pages: 1
RSS
Hours Reporting, Questions
I have two questions and would appreciate help from some more experienced users.  Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to see employee hours that were not assigned to a task?  
Is there a way to see total hours by employee for a certain time period?
Hi Shannon!

Bitrix24 Professional plan has a time management option, with the help of which you can track employees working hours (employees need to clock in\out while at work). You can read more bout it our Training Course.

You can activate Bitrix24 Pro paln  free 30 days trial to see this option in action (open your free account>settings>license)

Kind Regards,

Yana.
I went to the Training Course but that doesn't answer my questions.  I'll try be more clear what I'm asking.

If an employee DOES use the time clock but FORGETS to start the timer on a project, is there a way to see time logged for an employee that WAS NOT logged to a project?  Is there a way to easily assign that time to a project?  I don't like that after a break you have to restart your work timer AND the project timer.  If you restart the project timer, shouldn't the work timer automatically restart as well or vice versa?

The other question concerns a pay period type of report.  Is there a way I can create a report to capture everyone's time for a specific range of dates?

Thanks for your help.  I'm trying to learn everything I can before we implement this company wide and the most important things to us are making sure people get paid and tracking costs per task.
Edited: Shannon B. - 10/08/2014 16:48:46
Hi Shannon!

If you restart the project timer, shouldn't the work timer automatically restart as well or vice versa?
No, not the time tracker neither the clock in \ working day starts automatically. I guess the most convenient scenario will be if the task time tracker would automatically start with the working day restart, if the task wasn't paused before - but this may not be always effective, if the employee forgets about the task, & start to working on something else, but the tracker will still be working. We'll think about it, thanks for mentioning.

The other question concerns a pay period type of report. Is there a way I can create a report to capture everyone's time for a specific range of dates?
You can do that for tasks (tasks reports), as for the working time you can see total amount of hours worked for the current month (from the 1st date of the current month till today).

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hello,

I had the same question about reports for time spent for a specific employee. I found this information in task reports, thanks to this post. I don't see a way to mark time as paid from week to week so we know what needs to be paid and what has been paid. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,
Leanne
Hi Leanne,

In Worktime section you can view clock in \out records (you can filter by department). Alternatively you can use time tracker for tasks - and construct reports on time worked on particular tasks. There is no pre-made "payment for time worked' option in Bitrix24 yet, we'll consider it for future updates.

Best,

Yana.
Thank you. Where is the "Worktime" section?

Leanne
Please note - Worktime management is available in Bitrix24 Professional Plan only. Worktime tab can be found under Company in the lef-side menu.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24